The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Out Tuesday, July 23 at 12AM ET/1PM KST!

I can't believe how much time I spent updating my streaming lists and now have to rework them. The unfortunate fact that "editing" and 'inserting" a song or mv is not an option is killing me.  And I made my Spotify list LONG.  The best option, really, is to delete a lot of it and add the new stuff at the end (since I can't insert) and then go with the shuffle option.  At least the new stuff has a good chance of getting played.  This works really well with Amazon music.

Oh,, Jimin Jimin Jimin....

The remixes are out! So I've only listened to one b/c I was watching Who debut on Jimmy Fallon, but I can say with certainty that the acoustic remix is a heartstring-plucking tearjerker, full of yearning. Jimin outdid himself.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

He is soooo cool!!!! :loveeyes:

I need some personal one-on-one choreo instruction and believe this is the man to teach me.  Even though it looks really straight forward, there are quite a few moves requiring flexibility.  I hope he'll be patient with me.

And I have to say that MHJ is even more corrupt and underhanded than previously thought.  I'd say I can't believe she's trying to put blame on Bang PD but she is the type to take no responsibility for all her corrupt actions.  I'd call her comments about Bang libelous - and Source seems to have a good case agains her, too.

I hate that Hybe and BigHit are still unable to shake her out of he company but feel so incredibly sad for those girls.  They are talented and have worked so hard but MHJ used and abused them.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

wow ... yeah ... it wasn't easy for the girls ...

And it won't  be, going forward, either. Plus whoever works with them next will have to unbrainwash them from whatever nonsense MHJ was pumping them full of.

Also, "legal action against Dispatch"?  The irony... wasn't she just trying to use the SK media to bash HYBE down? 🙄 

19 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

And it won't  be, going forward, either. Plus whoever works with them next will have to unbrainwash them from whatever nonsense MHJ was pumping them full of.

Also, "legal action against Dispatch"?  The irony... wasn't she just trying to use the SK media to bash HYBE down? 🙄 

Yup - she is an equal opportunity slanderer.  I think she's a narcissistic sociopath.

Jin is so thoughtful.  And Jimin such a star.