The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

From the airport - with a video, too, where you can see the backpack -

He lloks bare face here, but I wonder what it was like for him, after 18 months as a military staff sergeant, to have his makeup done -

4 hours ago, barbara said:

He lloks bare face here, but I wonder what it was like for him, after 18 months as a military staff sergeant, to have his makeup done -

Have a safe flight, our WWH! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

11 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

His all outfit is Gucci and this ! The new Gucci ambassador! 99% sure lol

That's what I've been saying!!!!  The t-shirt not Gucci (see other thread)..  He had Gucci on for his cousin's wedding, I believe, and there was a post where he's wearing Gucci shoes.

Who would think....hmm, I need a new backpack.  Gucci!  Because they are known for their hiking gear.  I do love that he always has his character keychains on his stuff.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

One of my favorite things about this new collaboration with Fred and Gucci is that he's finally being styled correctly. BTW, the outfits he wore for the W Korea shoot are also Gucci. Kind of strange that Gucci didn't snap Tae up - but Celine really suits Tae. Jin only wore a few Gucci items previously and I don't think their stuff is truly his style but he looks so damn good.

I know Jin loves cute, but I'm happy to see him embrace his sexy side while still being within his personal limits. 

6 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

One of my favorite things about this new collaboration with Fred and Gucci is that he's finally being styled correctly. BTW, the outfits he wore for the W Korea shoot are also Gucci. Kind of strange that Gucci didn't snap Tae up - but Celine really suits Tae. Jin only wore a few Gucci items previously and I don't think their stuff is truly his style but he looks so damn good.

I know Jin loves cute, but I'm happy to see him embrace his sexy side while still being within his personal limits. 

Seriously - I’ve always wondered how WWH was so badly styled. And have to say that his transformation from military guy to idol happened over night. This is who he is and I’m so happy to have him back. 

Saw another ARMY in the wild today 😂 This time at the supermarket's parking. Black car covered in stickers and filled with BT21 plushies. Impossible to miss. My little holo BTS/ARMY symbol in my rear windshield was nothing compared to that. Caught her just coming out and we spoke for a bit. Proudly showed off her numerous tattoos dedicated to the boys and BT21