The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

This stat is pretty incredible. As far as I know, Taylor, Beyonce, Harry Styles, Drake, etc. haven't managed to do it at all. Comments are saying Joon has 1 song that got #1 in 100 countries but I can't figure out which one. I thought Wildflower ended up with 86? ETA: I see on Twitter and Reddit that it got 100. I'm a little surprised that Yours was more popular that Super Tuna - I didn't hear a lot of buzz around Yours

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

This stat is pretty incredible. As far as I know, Taylor, Beyonce, Harry Styles, Drake, etc. haven't managed to do it at all. Comments are saying Joon has 1 song that got #1 in 100 countries but I can't figure out which one. I thought Wildflower ended up with 86? ETA: I see on Twitter and Reddit that it got 100. I'm a little surprised that Yours was more popular that Super Tuna - I didn't hear a lot of buzz around Yours

As Yours is an OST sung by Jin, it probably just started getting a lot more interest with his re-emergence.  It really is a lovely song, but there is no Jin MV or anytthinng with it.

The streaming guide for the first release from Jimin's new album.  I actually wrote a response to thin because it's the first time I've ever read that the volume on YouTube needs to be at least at 50%.  I know you can't have it on mute so I keep it really low so I can listen to other things or watch something while still streaming.  No word on if it's the same for Spotify (that isn't on mute on my computer...).  Also this says don't use a VPN - and I guess that when the song and MV debut tomorrow, I can do that, but I use my VPN so I can get to my Sling TV recordings and any news outlet.  How much of this rings as truth for you guys?

9 hours ago, barbara said:

The streaming guide for the first release from Jimin's new album.  I actually wrote a response to thin because it's the first time I've ever read that the volume on YouTube needs to be at least at 50%.  I know you can't have it on mute so I keep it really low so I can listen to other things or watch something while still streaming.  No word on if it's the same for Spotify (that isn't on mute on my computer...).  Also this says don't use a VPN - and I guess that when the song and MV debut tomorrow, I can do that, but I use my VPN so I can get to my Sling TV recordings and any news outlet.  How much of this rings as truth for you guys?

I have heard off the vpn and sound thing before for yt, but not sure if it needs to be at 50% volume🤷🏼‍♀️

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Good news for JK (if you all can keep your minds off Tae for a minute...even if you are remembering that he is a known cuddler).

Sorry, but JK in this shirt just :roll:, doesn't work at all in my opinion.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Finally... >:(

A little too little a little too late.  And saying that it doesn't reflect his views seems like a lie to me.  It might have been a mistake, or inadvertently posted, but I'd guess reflects his true feelings.  That employee owes an apology, too - to Jimin and to ARMY.

I have my volume on both YouTube and Spotify at a minimum, but never muted.  This 50% thing doesn't sound right - how would you stream two sites at the same time?

18 minutes ago, barbara said:

I have my volume on both YouTube and Spotify at a minimum, but never muted.  This 50% thing doesn't sound right - how would you stream two sites at the same time?

I've mentioned the 50% thing before but I've only ever seen 1 site say that. Just in case, I stream on a separate device than what I'm watching. All my platforms are streaming at full volume setting with the device muted. 

Tonight, I'm reminded of how childish I can be. Even though this isn't even the lead single, I'm nervous for Jimin. I don't want Lisa's single to do better than his. He has 4 hours less tracking time as well. I'm a little curious if she'll still get full Blink support now that it's becoming more and more obvious that they've essentially disbanded (Twitter says that there are no group activities planned at all during their 2 year contract). 

7 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I've mentioned the 50% thing before but I've only ever seen 1 site say that. Just in case, I stream on a separate device than what I'm watching. All my platforms are streaming at full volume setting with the device muted. 

Tonight, I'm reminded of how childish I can be. Even though this isn't even the lead single, I'm nervous for Jimin. I don't want Lisa's single to do better than his. He has 4 hours less tracking time as well. I'm a little curious if she'll still get full Blink support now that it's becoming more and more obvious that they've essentially disbanded (Twitter says that there are no group activities planned at all during their 2 year contract). 

I'll get off the VPN (but doesn't that mean my streams don't count in the US?) - maybe do Spotify on my phone (and who knows if that's a US or Korea thing) and can be full volume but the computer muted.... I just red a suggestion to start streaming a Jimin focused playlist on Spotify several hours before the new song -- which wpuld be now as it's two hours before the release  I actually set my alarm.  Off to the beach with the dog....two good clips:

43 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimiiiiiin!!!! :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Sweet, cute song, but not my favorite. Pretty sure it will get a lot of challenge videos, the part at the end clearly caters to this.

But I love that the MV is a live performance and to see Jimin smile like this and seemingly having a lot of fun is just healing💜.

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

and new group Katseye debut!

Hmm....not sure about this, we will see how it goes.

By the way, i stumbled over the debut mv of badvillain (girl group). Will keep my eyes open, I liked the song and the choreo has quite the vibe, so to say😎 (more street women fighter and a bit less "standard" kpop)