The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

I do, and RJ looks still fine😁, white like the first day😉.

But I don't have him on my keys (way too bulky), but on my bag and also change between RJ, a Niffler, another plush keychain and nothing, so that might play a role.

I'm always more worried about loosing him😅.

So, Geffen is the distributor of Jimins albums in the US, right? To answer a client of a question regarding a product with another song recommendation is just plain stupid and disrespectfull. Doesn't matter if its Jimin oder another artist.

This person should have at least  said that they will look into it and please refer to the official x-account.

Sorry, but this chicken looks sooo adorable🤩😍🤩😂

But the link list isn't really up to date, at least the one for germany gets a "site no longer exists", but respect for the effort to set it up like this.

The statement about the biggest hits come in collaborations is clearly not true, or the writer should have specified that he only refers to the UK (but also not sure if that statement would be true).

And the self producing statement is worded a bit unlucky (?) so to say....they should have said that "seventeen belong to the few self producing idols" or something along the lines.....

They haven't made any corrections on BBC.  And the Jimin thing is bewildering.  I got an email about the single - but I don't know if that's from US BTS or UMG.  I think Geffen does the Japanese end of UMG, but the snub and insult is out there, so I'm not sure.  Fortunately, Jimin has ARMY and his single will go ballistic

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wootteo x RJ plushy keychain is already sold out! Weverse didn't even send the notification, wtf 

It isn't sold out on the US page but the headband is.  How is something that is pre-order be sold out? Don't we presume that they get pre-orders and then have that many produced? They aren't even expecting to ship until September, surely they have time to add to their original production order.  You know they'll offer all this again - I want the keychain (and maybe would have gone for the headband though I don't know why) butt actually am taken back with the prices.  Aren't they super inflated from the last BT21 stuff?  ( and keychain news- my RJ keychain piece came off and all I ever did with him is move him from the dresser to the pillows every morning. Wootteo is still whole...)

2 hours ago, barbara said:

and maybe would have gone for the headband though I don't know why)

It's cute and clever. Tbh I was very tempted by the lightstick cover as well. Normally I wouldn't bother with something like that. 

Personally I thought the prices were just as expensive as they always are, though

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's cute and clever. Tbh I was very tempted by the lightstick cover as well. Normally I wouldn't bother with something like that. 

Personally I thought the prices were just as expensive as they always are, though

Really? I remember small plushies going for the prices the keychains are now.  I'll be in Seoul for four or five days in September and maybe all of these will be at Line Friends stores. Maybe.  I have the keychain in my cart but haven't moved on it yet.

Two not new but good posts:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Rg1mFyfld/?igsh=aW50dW9kYmUwYm42

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I can't remember what I paid for my Wotteo before and, of course, Weverse doesn't let you look at orders over a year old. 

The Mang keychain I wanted was only $14 USD compared to $37 USD for RJ/Wotteo but hard to compare old stock compared to new stock and I think the Mang was a bit smaller in size. I wouldn't be surprised if this merch was a bit higher - Wotteo may be an even more successful character than RJ and RJ was already wildly popular. I didn't blink at getting the keychain because I just wanted it that much.

The only things that really made me pause was the PJ's - $79 USD for just the pants and $59 for a T-shirt (Minions ones were only $30). I ended up only getting the pants. I also got the cross body bag (decided that I would just replace my cat paw purse) and pot holders since I would use them all the time

I wanted the pins but that was out of stock before I got to them and I regret not buying the little coin purse. I wanted to get my purchase through in case something I really, really wanted went out of stock so I didn't give myself time to think about it (stupid high pressure sales tactics - that's the only reason I can think of for being out of stock on a Pre-order)

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

If you've pre-saved the album on ITunes, it looks like yoou can't pre-order the song - but you can.  Even though it says "album only", click on the song and it pops up as a pre-savable single (for a whopping $0.69.

And, in spite of one of their executives being disrespectful about Jimin, Geffen did post about the album, well -- the first single we could order.