The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Looks like BTS will be featured pretty significantly in DM4. I don't normally go to theaters for a movie that'll stream in a few months but I'll have to go just to support the collab

ETA: Checked the Entertainment Earth site and don't see the BTS minions yet... or did they sell out? You would think they'd have it listed as out of stock if it were the latter

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/bts-dm4/s?query1=bts dm4&landingpageid=13960&landingpageurl=bts-dm4&sort=bestsellers

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Looks like BTS will be featured pretty significantly in DM4. I don't normally go to theaters for a movie that'll stream in a few months but I'll have to go just to support the collab

ETA: Checked the Entertainment Earth site and don't see the BTS minions yet... or did they sell out? You would think they'd have it listed as out of stock if it were the latter

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/bts-dm4/s?query1=bts dm4&landingpageid=13960&landingpageurl=bts-dm4&sort=bestsellers

The Minions merch goes on sale next week, at least on Weverse

18 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The Minions merch goes on sale next week, at least on Weverse

Looks like Entertainment Earth is doing pre-orders now but it won't arrive until September is limited to 1 per client. Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger for $99.99 for the set or wait to see if a better price comes up

I found a great deal on a set of BTS Butter Funko Pop. $49.21 including shipping

And I got 5 of the Dynamite ones. Entertainment Earth had V and Jhope cheaper than Amazon so I was going to buy those there when I ordered the Minions. I'm sure I didn't need all of them but the Butter set was such a good price and the Dynamite ones are so CUTE!

3 hours ago, barbara said:

And more merch - but not on the Weverse site yet, as far as I can tell. 

Jin has the cutest merch. I want the Wotteo riding RJ keychain, oven mitts, and PJ's. Part of me wants the Jin mirror pic thing because it looks like the pic will be high quality, but I really hate when they whitewash. The pouch is super cute too but not sure what I'd use it for.

I still can't find any of the Jin stuff on Weverse - I wonder what they are waiting for.  Maybe for the minion stock to sell out --

Hobi seems to have bought a new place.  The story says he actually signed for it years ago but I guess it wasn't completed.  A really really nice location -- and not far from HYBE or Hannam Hill,, though not next door.  This article says he owns additional properties in the are, so will this be where he lives?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/06/btss-j-hope-reported-to-have-purchased-a-86-million-usd-penthouse-in-cash

9 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Jin has the cutest merch. I want the Wotteo riding RJ keychain, oven mitts, and PJ's. Part of me wants the Jin mirror pic thing because it looks like the pic will be high quality, but I really hate when they whitewash. The pouch is super cute too but not sure what I'd use it for.

I've decided that when it comes to cute merch, I need to collect all the plushy keychains. My Wootteo and Mang have been keeping me company at my mom's house and keeping my spirits up. 

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveeyes:

Jimin looks like he's channeling Bowie - very 80s-inspired.

14 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol

I mean, it makes me wanna be the guitar in every photo... 🥵

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I've decided that when it comes to cute merch, I need to collect all the plushy keychains. My Wootteo and Mang have been keeping me company at my mom's house and keeping my spirits up. 

Can you believe some people actually use them as keychains? RJ and Wootteo would get so dirty so fast!

Here's some unsurprising news....(I'll vote Joon,, though he hasn't even had an actual working group to lead lately...edited: it's one of those sites that you have to set up an account, etc...I hate that.)

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/music/bts-dominates-june-brand-rankings-days-after-jin-s-return-lim-young-woong-and-seventeen-trail-behind-101719044431554.html