The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

They were just brilliant from the get go.

I was watching Red Bullet on BangBangCon before I fell asleep and I was thinking the same thing... from the very first moments of their career, they were amazing. 

29 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Edit: so, the live streamed session is right in my lunch break and i could extend the break to an hour.....guess I will get my membership renewed😉

It's right at breakfast time for me. Perfect timing!

32 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

What does JFJAM mean? Like, a song recommendation by jimmi fallon?

Probably means "Jimmy Fallon Jam" , as in the saying "That's my jam" , when someone loves a song

Well, i'm feeling pretty damn sorry for myself, having missed all Red Bullet and most of Wings and then was too hot and exhausted to watch naything else.  I'm glad tthaat some of the special moments are available on YouTube and I'll watch later after I'm a little caught up with all I couldn;t do yesterday.

Electric was restored about 6 hours after it went off.  2 of those hours had some daylight.  Damn, it was hot.

I am sorry that I 'missed'  and why do they say it like that? my hug.  Now Ill have to find him on Jeju, but do not want to do anything that feels like stalking, and pretty much all my ideas do sound like stalking.  Less stress for getting on a flight but still enormous amounts of stress.  I may fly to Osaka and get a flight directly to Jeju from there, though then I'd miss giant RJ and the food fest (and maybe a chance too spot Jin?).

United is, as usual, making me crazy.  I need some BTS.  And also aa ton of energy to do everything I've left to do for today and tomorrow.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

While ARMY is always good with buying and streaming, I really think that the military hiatus has made anything that comes out do even better because we are so thirsty.  But I also think when they OT7 comeback, they are going to blow all records out of the water.

No direct flight from Osaka to Jeju so I'd have to go through Gimpo.  So, for sure, if I can get to Seoul on the 12th (fingers crossed, everyone), I will poop for a hotel and go over to see giant RJ, though I probably won't be able to get to it until 6ish or 7.  It opens at 4 so should be plenty of time.  Now I have to see where that new Line Friends store is and try to get to it before, exhaustingly, head back to the hotel so I can get to Jeju the next morning, (or not - I need to look at times....  I hate that Seoul is mostly an impossibility this trip but will have four or five days there in September.

I won't feel like quite such a "loser" if I get on one of the flights I want and get to see giant RJ.

44 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! So cool!!! :loveeyes:

I know this was at a concert for "a performance at military event in Chuncheon. but amazed that they allowed him to be out so publicly.  It must he been controlled totally by military (and he is backstage) but still.  He seems, really, to have chosen a division that allows him to do almost normal stuff.  So sweet and respectful.

18 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! So cool!!! :loveeyes:

He looks great in his uniform🤩😍.

Abd so cute that he wanted to greet her, guess he is a fan😉

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Can you imagine? 🥰🥰

If this is true, I hope no one will catch them... and that we will get a picture from them with Jin and, I don't know, six hands showing a heart or thumbs up sign or something like this. 

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Can you imagine? 🥰🥰

I read this on several separately sourced tweets/threads.  It is totally in their character to do this.  I doubt we'll get an actual photo of the 7 of them - I'd say il's not allowed but then we've seen pics of Tae and RM.  Maybe they have to be in uniform?  But only if in public?

They could meet at one of members place ay Hannam Hill.  Very private.  Or Hybe.

It will be very emotional, I'm sure.  But in character.  They truly are family.  Hope we get more updates on that.

How and when I get to Korea is up to seat availability, but may well be there the evening of the 12th,, in which case I'll try to go see giant RJ. Mostly, I just need to get on a flight.  Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:dpooh:

Isn't it crazy how fast time went by....

Not so much longer and Hobi will be back as well...

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, HYBE put APOBANGPO on the side of the building today:

🥰

:cri:💜💜💜💜💜

Now I only need the damn weverse shop to work, to get my membership😬. Currently it doesn't let me into the payment process:gaah:.....