The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

33 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Bangbangcon is at 12PM KST time.

That's tomorrow 5am for you @Faithyu and anyone else in mainland Europe.

4am for me 🫥

Wait, so 12pm doesn't mean midnight😱? Dang.....thanks for the info.

Well, I guess I will just watch what I can while having breakfast🤷🏼‍♀️🫤.

And why can't they use our clock system?! No one can mistake 12 and 24😑, no am/pm needed....

24 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Wait, so 12pm doesn't mean midnight😱? Dang.....thanks for the info.

Well, I guess I will just watch what I can while having breakfast🤷🏼‍♀️🫤.

And why can't they use our clock system?! No one can mistake 12 and 24😑, no am/pm needed....

I still can't determine when this starts my time.  It might actually be primetime - like 8pm, but i won't be able to watch more than Red Bullet.

11 minutes ago, barbara said:

I still can't determine when this starts my time.  It might actually be primetime - like 8pm, but i won't be able to watch more than Red Bullet.

That's tonight 9pm for you in Arizona (I think is was Arizona that you lived in)

34 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

That's tonight 9pm for you in Arizona (I think is was Arizona that you lived in)

Thanks.  It would be 9 except that AZ doesn't do daylight saving time so in the summer we are essentially on Pacific time now.  We have more daylight than we can use, as we are getting daily highs of 41 to 42 degrees C.  Mornings start at 24 degrees C so there is no time when breathing outside is comfortable.

I can’t believe I can’t watch BangBangCon -

and for a horrible reason. I haven’t had power in over 4 hours. This on a day when it was 110°. An hour and 15 minutes ago they said that was when it was supposed to be coming back on. I’m trying to decide if I should go check and do a hotel with the dogs. My computer is almost out of electric, my phone is dying and the only Internet I have is through my phone. So I could only watch part of a thing at a time and the buffering is terrible. Also, to top it all off I “missed” the hug .

12 minutes ago, barbara said:

and for a horrible reason. I haven’t had power in over 4 hours. This on a day when it was 110°. An hour and 15 minutes ago they said that was when it was supposed to be coming back on. I’m trying to decide if I should go check and do a hotel with the dogs. My computer is almost out of electric, my phone is dying and the only Internet I have is through my phone. So I could only watch part of a thing at a time and the buffering is terrible. Also, to top it all off I “missed” the hug .

omg ... that's terrible ... I'm so sorry ... :cry: .. Is hot in Bucharest as well and it's just 7.35 in the morning ... ugh

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

What does JFJAM mean? Like, a song recommendation by jimmi fallon?

I just love how he supports our guys😊.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Oh no, that's horrible timing. Sorry that you missed the hug event....

Regarding Jin's event:

I need to check when it was, didn't note it down. Need to see if I can watch it live. If so, I would need to get my army membership back to watch it😅 

Edit: so, the live streamed session is right in my lunch break and i could extend the break to an hour.....guess I will get my membership renewed😉

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Oh no. What a night. Power going out in that kind of weather can be deadly.

On the plus side, now it's less of a panic for you in regsrds to flights and timing