The Planet's BTS Fan Club

17 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Just watched 1 episode!!!! I want moreeee!!!! Did you, guys, watched it yet?

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Watching tonight, and, wow, do I need it.

Finished watchig it and loved it. Will put my comments under spoiler but, 4 days!?!?! Come on, really BigHit, the guys only got 4 days?! Thats so not ok:mad:.........

Edit: forgot the cutest part

Spoiler

I have never seen a dog toilet and that people train their dogs for this. There is a lawn outside, why does he has to go on a dog toilet? Or do dog holders in large citys this, as they can't get to a place where their dog can do their business easily?

And they give dogs to a training centers and visit them there? Sorry, but this sounds all so strange to me..........But Bam is really cute and of course JK would get a doberman, fits him really well.

Jin on taking a rest: exactly what I think and live. You don’t have to be productive in your free time to spend your time productive. Just take a rest, relax. This is time well spend as long as you have fun doing it.

J-Hope beeing the wake up fairy again is so cute. And how he wakes Tae, it reminded me so much of BV3, how he woke JK and Tae. Just cuddle them until they get up.

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Finished watchig it and loved it. Will put my comments under spoiler but, 4 days!?!?! Come on, really BigHit, the guys only got 4 days?! Thats so not ok:mad:.........

Edit: forgot the cutest part

Hide contents

I have never seen a dog toilet and that people train their dogs for this. There is a lawn outside, why does he has to go on a dog toilet? Or do dog holders in large citys this, as they can't get to a place where their dog can do their business easily?

And they give dogs to a training centers and visit them there? Sorry, but this sounds all so strange to me..........But Bam is really cute and of course JK would get a doberman, fits him really well.

Jin on taking a rest: exactly what I think and live. You don’t have to be productive in your free time to spend your time productive. Just take a rest, relax. This is time well spend as long as you have fun doing it.

J-Hope beeing the wake up fairy again is so cute. And how he wakes Tae, it reminded me so much of BV3, how he woke JK and Tae. Just cuddle them until they get up.

TBH, when I see J-hope waking them up by lying down on them, I have a rush of sympathy for wake-ee. Who wants to start their day out from under the weight of someone, even someone as skinny as Hobi?

29 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

TBH, when I see J-hope waking them up by lying down on them, I have a rush of sympathy for wake-ee. Who wants to start their day out from under the weight of someone, even someone as skinny as Hobi?

Me.  I don't even know how to say how not unhappy I'd be waking up with Hobi on top of me.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Me.  I don't even know how to say how not unhappy I'd be waking up with Hobi on top of me.

I'm not at my best when I first wake up, so Hobi runs the risk of getting unceremoniously tumbled onto the floor if he tried it with me...and I  wouldn't even feel bad about it I'm afraid. :xD:

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm not at my best when I first wake up, so Hobi runs the risk of getting unceremoniously tumbled onto the floor if he tried it with me...and I  wouldn't even feel bad about it I'm afraid. :xD:

Anyone who tries that with me will be cuddle back to sleep in a heartbeat lol. Whenever my friends try to wake me up like that I always pull them in and cuddle hehe

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Same. I'm not a morning person AND not a cuddler while sleeping, so Hobi would definitely land on the floor.