The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol how do they even know all this things??

There's an app ROKA provides for the families of enlistees that gives these details, from what I've read on Twitter. Not a free app, either, apparently.  TBH if ARMY are using the app it means they're helping the military make money off Bangtan's enlistment which seems a little bit 'off' to me.

Edit: I read a bit more about this app and it seems it might be a third-party thing and that they're definitely hoping to sell merch etc and basically make money of the guys' images while they're in the military

14 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yes... I got another one in the bag. She is absolutely smitten with Jimin (his streak of hipnotising bi people is still intact) and we have been watching so much content including Busan and PTD that I feel at ease.

Do I get recognition from the guys for turning two people already?

This is so cool🤩😍, really happy for you to have another Army (or nearly there Army) with you. What's your secret? 

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's an app ROKA provides for the families of enlistees that gives these details, from what I've read on Twitter. Not a free app, either, apparently.  TBH if ARMY are using the app it means they're helping the military make money off Bangtan's enlistment which seems a little bit 'off' to me.

There is also this official app, where the military post pictures and such.

But the probability of there beeing Armys that have brothers serving right now, is quite high I would say. And they would have this app anyway I guess.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Edit: I read a bit more about this app and it seems it might be a third-party thing and that they're definitely hoping to sell merch etc and basically make money of the guys' images while they're in the military

I've started following JK's brother (who posted this) so maybe will see more of what's going on (and following Jimin's dad's cafe).

In SFO and my flight looks grim.....PRAYERS and crossed fingers that I get on!!!

17 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Well, this pretty much ruins the idea that I'd be saving money while the guys are gone,  But, Yes, I will get it,

Update: I didn;t get on the flight. The airline cancelled the rez and that deleted the bag tag,  So my suitcase was missing for hours.  Snd when I got it back, it had been pretty severely damaged, Rrrrrrr. Two of the four wheels don't work and there is a crack all the way through.  Bit by then, forlorn me was scrambling to find a way to get to Korea.  Even Osaka flights full.  Mine looked reasonable and I expected to get on until about twenty regular passengers booked seats and over 30 standby passengers suddenly checked in.,  Why so much interest in brutally cold Seoul,  In winter.  

But on tomorrow for sure  (I went ahead and bought an employee price ticket - still pricey, but ON).

Cannot wait to get there and have this interminable cursed day behind me. 

@rockstaryuzu sent me a Hobi hug.  It helped.

Have a seat (it cost but I'm nearly on my way!!!!) Nightmare trip but today is a new day.  Jin's crying?  He has no idea how many people are joining hime in his tears.  At least he'll have the two for while (I don't know if they stay at that base after training....)

News not BTS but sort of related.   Catch you all on the other side!  (and I clearly won't be available for the watch party..,)