The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Of course he's there!

That tweet is already deleted -

The image of RM shuffling around in the dragon socks and a matching sweater might work with tousled hair.  He doesn't have tousled hair.  More's the pity.

Me trying to figure out if JK will be on at 3:30 Tucson time or what LA time? Maybe 4:30?  I can figure out Korea, always, with Tucson, because it never changes. Daylight Saving Time makes me crazy.

And!!!!  Watching Yet to Come in Busan for the second time.....damn, I wish I could have been there....

Edit: It's going to be SO cold and he's elevated, making him subject to wind effect.  Yes to thermal underwear.  Please.

Oh - another edit - this is from his appearance on the Today Show.  Practically no stage at all.  Must have been tricky holding his moves to so small a space.

23 minutes ago, barbara said:

That tweet is already deleted -

The image of RM shuffling around in the dragon socks and a matching sweater might work with tousled hair.  He doesn't have tousled hair.  More's the pity.

Me trying to figure out if JK will be on at 3:30 Tucson time or what LA time? Maybe 4:30?  I can figure out Korea, always, with Tucson, because it never changes. Daylight Saving Time makes me crazy.

And!!!!  Watching Yet to Come in Busan for the second time.....damn, I wish I could have been there....

It's 5:30pm ET, or two hours from now.

And RM's tousled hair is simply a matter of letting it grow. I can wait 😊

29 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Could XBox possibly be streaming the performance??

https://x.com/jjk_times/status/1722715284052844938?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA 

It looks like it's playing on Twitch and you need to download the app.  I don't hjave an Xbox but maybe it is available on there

Just now, Faithyu said:

Live stream on bangtantv😎😁

even better!

Oh I love it. He looks amazing and he had such a cool swag during standing next to you😃😍🤩.

But his lung is probably burning with dancing in the cold.

Wow, didn't expect to get five songs!

Please don't change doesn't work for me,but everything else:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:, love it😍

41 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

My first thought was egg - easter egg - surprise - another song maybe🤔.

And I think Tae was just a troll, lol😂

It's belatedly dawned on me that NYC is 'The Big Apple', so maybe Jimin and Tae were making a play on words, with The Big Egg and The Big Tangerine?

Or maybe they're just bored and wanted to stir up mischief

And I noticed that JK at least put an undershirt on today so hopefully he was a bit warmer