The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I looked for some researches about smoking and vocal cords and found smth interesting: 

Hide contents

aerobic exercise has a protective role on the larynx against the damaging effect of cigarette smoke. Smokers who exercise regularly may be at a lower risk of cigarette smoke-related laryngeal diseases, as compared with those who do not exercise

....well, that is at least something.... but it's still bad and unhealthy so better just not do it.

Spoiler

I'm hyper sensitive to smoke smells, especially cigarette smoke (feels like I can't breath), I was so happy after smoking in public buildings was forbidden in germany.

Huh, I didn't know that Tae would be at IUs palette😳.

And the Suchwita episode is out....so much content, I love it😁

Spoiler

(and before you ask, yes, I should be working instead of going to YouTube again and again😅🙈....but I'm at least not watching it, that will happen later😉)

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

I looked for some researches about smoking and vocal cords and found smth interesting: 

Hide contents

aerobic exercise has a protective role on the larynx against the damaging effect of cigarette smoke. Smokers who exercise regularly may be at a lower risk of cigarette smoke-related laryngeal diseases, as compared with those who do not exercise

Operative word -"May"

6 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Poor Joshua of Seventeen really got a ton of sh*t from "fans" for his last dating rumor. They send a truck to the company saying he should be kicked out of the band! Crazy, thats what this behavior is

The message trucks are definitely crazy, but at least the truck driver gets a day's employment. But hasn't Seventeen been around almost as long as BTS? It's ludicrous for fans to have that kind of a reaction always, but especially when it's been a long-established group b/c presumably fans should be a bit more mature by this point

4 hours ago, Luminous said:

Hide contents

That's a bit of a relief. At the end of the day, all I want is for JK to have a long and happy singing career, after all

47 minutes ago, Luminous said:

JK will leave for New York tomorrow. I'm interested what was the reason to come back to Korea for 3 days. Either JK is very busy or Yoongi is leaving tomorrow:scratch2:

I had thought it was Yoongi - but we'll see.  There might have been a family emergency,  

7 hours ago, Luminous said:

Just finished the episode, be prepared, it's a rollercoaster ride.

Don't want to say too much, but:

15:29min had me falling from the sofa and spitting the water I was drinking over my coffee table (don't drink while watching!)

25min onward brought me near tears and had me taking some deep calming breaths....

Spoiler

and I really hope BigHit management learned from it, I don't want to hear any of these statement from one of the TXT boys in the future, that was bad enough!!!

The end: Ha, Yoongi and Tae have the same thought we had during the last watch party😁.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Happy B-day to our Namjoon!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I've read the weverse translation two times and 40% don't make any sense to me🙈

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The message trucks are definitely crazy, but at least the truck driver gets a day's employment. But hasn't Seventeen been around almost as long as BTS? It's ludicrous for fans to have that kind of a reaction always, but especially when it's been a long-established group b/c presumably fans should be a bit more mature by this point

Since 2015....even if only four "fans" got together and made this truck, it seems like there was a huge shit storm as well. Again, happy I don't see this trash on social media, bad enough that I know from two small snippets that it was really, really bad....

4 hours ago, barbara said:

I had thought it was Yoongi - but we'll see.  There might have been a family emergency,  

Or he just wants to celebrate Namjoon's birthday 😉.

I guess he had two schedules fixed and another one in the US popped up later, so he has to do some country hopping to make it work🤷🏼‍♀️.

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

The end: Ha, Yoongi and Tae have the same thought we had during the last watch party😁.

Yoongi really piqued my curiosity when he mentioned that about 90% of the stuff filmed during ITS got edited out. So what the fans got to see was the 10% they were willing to show.

Like an iceberg. BTS is like an iceberg. We only see the bit that floats on top.