The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Will BlackPink attend? Otherwise Stray Kids will most likely get best K-pop (and it says a lot that they have two kpop acts performing)

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Our Jimin was live!!! He's so cute and gentle!! :love:

I saw the first three minutes. Did he say what happened to his hand?

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jimin attended a Dior event today! 

sorry, I don't like this outfit🙈. But his smile is so warm and lovely, just nice to look at (minus the outfit,lol)

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Seems like releasing pre-tracks is the new standard to do things. Not sure I like it or better, I think post main mv track releases would be better to push the main song.....and it will premier at the Vma's.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

Can't vote for "song of Summer until the 7th but, I am pulling so hard for TXT.  Blackpink won last year and I am sure it was because they were performing.  So TXT this year!

Edit - blackpink won best k-pop.  I don't think they'll take song of summer.  JK would ahead of them and it's up in the air if he'll get it, though he should.

I saw the voting closed, but where can one see the winners? 

5 hours ago, barbara said:

And on the 13th, Jin will be half way through!!!!

Wow, time really flies.

I'm pretty sure that MTV is one of those that manipulates the totals so there will be no vote totals released; just the names of the winners, at the show.  I could be wrong about that - and they do a "bracket" type thing on these last categories so we'll have an idea.

I'm going to have to predict TS to win any category she's in (unless Beyonce surprises - but if it's a fan vote, Swifties are very pushy).  That includes song of summer, but JK may surprise.  He should get it, by all metrics.

It's interesting that StrayKids are up against TXT for k-pop, but StrayKids not nominated in the group category.  Thats the one, based on competition that TXT may actually win, though Blinks probably will be voting their little tails off.  

Blackpink beat BTS for k-pop, which is ridiculous - but they appeared at the show (and were awful, as I recall) - which is what I think will give TXT a bump (especially if it, in truth, is up to MTV..) THey can split the baby and give BP or Straykids one, and TXT the other.  It would be so great for their confidence.  

I have not read anything about Jimin's knuckles, but maybe he was boxing with JK and wasn;t used to it or the gloves too tight. Even the usual translators I follow on Twitter made no mention of it.  Waiting for subs-

About Jimin's knuckles: he doesn't give a full explanation,  just says he 'scratched it exercising'. I suspect he was punching the the sand bag without wrapping his hands or wearing gloves. I did that once - on a well padded, fairly light bag - and my skin split after about five minutes of punching. I wasn't even hitting that hard. It doesn't take much, and the worst of it is that you don't even feel it while it happens. 

2 часа назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

He is so handsome! Totally gorgeous! omg :10636614:

Lol cat owners were mocking Tae for the whole show. But look at the girls' reaction after they realised who was here😅 imposible task for a dog owner.

I cried when they said that life of our pets is short. I think about it every time I have to go to other city and leave my dog with my parents. I just want to come back as soon as possible to cuddle him again😭

Kim Yeontan, please live as long as you can. I'm sure Tae is the best owner for you. Just live long life and be a happy pom. 

Yeontan, if his heart surgeries were, in fact, successful should live another 7-9 years.  He has a birthday this week!  He turns 6 on the 7th.  He actually has a page on "famous birthdays".  I know Tae wants him to have his own profile on Weverse.

I haven't been able to watch yet (it's 7:30 am....)but looking forward to it.

I've had cats bigger than Tannie.  But, true, dogs are not cats....

5 hours ago, Luminous said:

Lol cat owners were mocking Tae for the whole show. But look at the girls' reaction after they realised who was here😅 imposible task for a dog owner.

I cried when they said that life of our pets is short. I think about it every time I have to go to other city and leave my dog with my parents. I just want to come back as soon as possible to cuddle him again😭

Kim Yeontan, please live as long as you can. I'm sure Tae is the best owner for you. Just live long life and be a happy pom. 

They were teasing him so much it was so funny.

Spoiler

When he said his cat did cartwheel I was like, he gave up didn't he, now he's just trolling lol

And the water fire pokemon thing was hilarious!

The side step thing, they humored him and he looked so proud 🤣🤣🤣

At the end when he said he studied so much but in the end he was just left w scars I snorted so loudly lol. Poor baby he was pouting the whole way through!

When he talked about Yeontan's health and his 2 unsuccessful heart surgeries I wanted to cry. I hope Tannie stays healthy and lives as long as possible. Tae loves him so so much ☹️

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Yeontan, if his heart surgeries were, in fact, successful should live another 7-9 years.  He has a birthday this week!  He turns 6 on the 7th.  He actually has a page on "famous birthdays".  I know Tae wants him to have his own profile on Weverse.

I haven't been able to watch yet (it's 7:30 am....)but looking forward to it.

I've had cats bigger than Tannie.  But, true, dogs are not cats....

Yeahhh Tannie's BD is just a day before Layover release!!! Best BD present ever~~

Btw, Dingo's Story subs are up!!

Just thinking, as I went to the MTV site (it's "double hour") and realized there is nothing to vote on today, it occurred to me that The Planet wasn't nominated in the "for good" category.  I guess because there is no MV with it - even a video of them singing it - it wouldn't count as a MV - but I can't think of a song better suited for the "for good" award.

The MTV site does say that the non-professional categories are all fan voted, but I don't believe it....

24 minutes ago, barbara said:

remain steadfast in believing that Yoongi will go in on the 5th -

There's been people posting on Twitter that they think Yoongi’s already gone in and BigHit is keeping mum, but I personally don't think it's all that logical of an idea