The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:loveshower:

Soooo looking forward to it. September will belong to Tae and October to TXT. Maybe November JK😉.

And pretty sure they had the songs nearly finished before going on tour. One of them said early on we should listen to neverland to know what to expect from the next album.

And the casting show for THE next k-pop girl group made in the US is starting....

I still don't think it will work, but who knows🤷🏼‍♀️

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Rockstar Tae would be interesting, but very very weird to me. Like him trying on a persona. He's so authentically a jazz guy.

Jazz rock Silvia, my wet dream 🤤

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Welp, I missed every single one of the lives this morning. Weverse not giving me notifications,  again, and I refuse to install Tik Tok on my phone so I dearly hope JK isn't planning to use that for his lives from now on... also, Tik Tok ARMY are very very crazy and might just send him running screaming from the internet

I saw twts that he was live on tiktok and watched it on the website. I don't have it installed either. 

10 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jazz rock, is that even a thing? 🤣

Omg yes totally!!! A sample playlist from Spotify. Pretty chill still so would still fit him perfectly. Although I think Tae would make great rock~ music is exploration and he should explore it~~

A rock-ified version of any song is electrifying!! I loveeee rock remixes of songs~~ Fake Love rocking vibe remix 🥰 Also that Rock cover that one band did of Fake Love Omgggg

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Omg yes totally!!! A sample playlist from Spotify. Pretty chill still so would still fit him perfectly. Although I think Tae would make great rock~ music is exploration and he should explore it~~

I think I could Tae enjoying this music, but not necessarily making it himself. 

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

A rock-ified version of any song is electrifying!! I loveeee rock remixes of songs~~ Fake Love rocking vibe remix 🥰 Also that Rock cover that one band did of Fake Love Omgggg

Have you heard this DNA remix, then? It was on one of the LY albums.

All the Namjoon controversy (and, I guess, Hobi for his JitB after-party) - If there is some random person of the Muslim faith taking anything he sings as insulting her religion, let me point out that all the members drink alcohol and that is strictly forbidden.  And, even better, they eat pork.  Lots and lots of pork - but I don't believe there are Jewish ARMY calling them out as insulting their religion because of what they eat.  I'd say it's silly because it's ridiculous but I find it distressing that RM is even having to deal with this negativity.

I, too, missed all the Lives - and I wrote a message to JK on Weverse to please stop using TikTok for lives.  I can watch all the TikTok I want to without downloading the app.  I am not going to download the app - though I know it's very popular with the younger people in the states - but the government has warned people to NOT download the actual app because it's a Chines data-collecting tool. Anyone in the service is forbidden from downloading it.  And I don't know what kind of replay options there are - and we won't get subs.

If he wants to be a TT star, he can.  And likely will be.  But PLEASE stick to Weverse for Lives.

Tae's Dingo's Story is here. He's so sweet 😭😭😭

No subs yet though. His voice :embSwan:

Spoiler

Both were so shy and had so much fun!!! Gosh were they just so precious!!

I had to escape to the restroom after cuz tears started to well up 😭

This has been so precious even though I don't understand anything 😭😭😭

Such precious memories for them both I'm so glad Tae did this 😭😭😭😭😭

Someone pls hold me I'm having a meltdown :13877886:

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Have you heard this DNA remix, then? It was on one of the LY albums.

Oh yes of course!!! So good!!!

11 hours ago, barbara said:

And I don't know what kind of replay options there are

I dont know tiktok but so far his lives don't have replays. 

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Tae's Dingo's Story is here. He's so sweet 😭😭😭

No subs yet though. His voice :embSwan:

Hide contents

Both were so shy and had so much fun!!! Gosh were they just so precious!!

I had to escape to the restroom after cuz tears started to well up 😭

This has been so precious even though I don't understand anything 😭😭😭

Such precious memories for them both I'm so glad Tae did this 😭😭😭😭😭

Someone pls hold me I'm having a meltdown :13877886:

The sweetest. I can't wait for subs. :10742289: