The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

13 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

A summary of all the Tae events

And another tidbit about how great our guys are. There's plenty of entertainers with material I enjoy, but I can only be a fan of good hearted people.

Tae is busy busy and I feel like he has more in store for us. Not to mention Taechwita too. 

Also Danielle from New Jeans covered Rainy Days. 

Her voice is nice but it doesnt have that longing quality that makes the song seep into your soul, which is what makes the song imo. 

I miss Tae already...

Jin is so kind, always making sure everyone is having fun and comfortable. All of them are, the kindest people. Makes my heart full just thinking about them 💜💜💜

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Sowoozoo JK begs to differ, especially day 1 lol

To me, it doesn't matter if JK has short or long hair, if it's not styled right, he always looks more cute and boyish then hot. Same with Jimin, if it's not styled a certain way, he just looks cute. Handsome, of course, but cute😊.

10 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

To me, it doesn't matter if JK has short or long hair, if it's not styled right, he always looks more cute and boyish then hot. Same with Jimin, if it's not styled a certain way, he just looks cute. Handsome, of course, but cute😊.

True true~~~ Like the CK ads, he looks mostly adorable I wanna squish him than hot haha

Taetae looks cute too w his boxy smile~~

Joon's live was so satisfying!!! God him calling out those people accusing him of disrespecting their religion and in turn themselves can go choke on their words. 

26 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

True true~~~ Like the CK ads, he looks mostly adorable I wanna squish him than hot haha

Joon's live was so satisfying!!! God him calling out those people accusing him of disrespecting their religion and in turn themselves can go choke on their words. 

That was such a ridiculous controversy. I'd say that it was just antis looking to manufacture a controversy, but even in 1 of my BTS fan groups, people were talking about how disappointed they were in him. When people tried to explain the song and how him posting it wasn't anti-Muslim, one person said that it supports homosexuality and since it's against her religion, Joon was disrespecting her religion. 

And it's like... what BTS have you been following? Sometimes it's tough to take the zen Keanu Reeves approach to life, but if you get yourself too tangled up with internet morons, your IQ will shrink down to their level.

I also came across this post:

In the comments, someone says that the owner is Trans. It surprised me a little that someone would be openly trans and have a gay bar in South Korea. I guess it shouldn't - I read that S. Korea has started having Pride events and the world is ever evolving - but I know S. Korea is very homophobic. 

But it makes me proud to see how brave our guys are to openly support something so controversial in their home country. I doubt any of them will ever come out because they have to think of their shareholders and the futures of everyone under their label, but they're still taking a step toward more acceptance.

49 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

That was such a ridiculous controversy. I'd say that it was just antis looking to manufacture a controversy, but even in 1 of my BTS fan groups, people were talking about how disappointed they were in him. When people tried to explain the song and how him posting it wasn't anti-Muslim, one person said that it supports homosexuality and since it's against her religion, Joon was disrespecting her religion. 

And it's like... what BTS have you been following? Sometimes it's tough to take the zen Keanu Reeves approach to life, but if you get yourself too tangled up with internet morons, your IQ will shrink down to their level.

And another controvery I didn't know about.....I'm telling you, at this point it's so much healthier to not see all this social media stupidy.

BUT: I gave instagram a second try....and am really tempted to delete it again😅. Will try to keep it to see stories, it's a 50/50 chance if I can see them through twitter (sorry 'X'🙄)

49 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

In the comments, someone says that the owner is Trans. It surprised me a little that someone would be openly trans and have a gay bar in South Korea. I guess it shouldn't - I read that S. Korea has started having Pride events and the world is ever evolving - but I know S. Korea is very homophobic. 

But it makes me proud to see how brave our guys are to openly support something so controversial in their home country. I doubt any of them will ever come out because they have to think of their shareholders and the futures of everyone under their label, but they're still taking a step toward more acceptance.

Oh, I didn't know about this after party. Nice😊

6 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

This Tae live has given me new life. Rockstar Tae is my ultimate dream. He'd slay it!! Taejin rock subunit pls

THIS! I didn't know how much I need to see Tae as a rockstar until he came online and just:rock:

Welp, I missed every single one of the lives this morning. Weverse not giving me notifications,  again, and I refuse to install Tik Tok on my phone so I dearly hope JK isn't planning to use that for his lives from now on... also, Tik Tok ARMY are very very crazy and might just send him running screaming from the internet

4 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

And another controvery I didn't know about.....I'm telling you, at this point it's so much healthier to not see all this social media stupidy.

BUT: I gave instagram a second try....and am really tempted to delete it again😅. Will try to keep it to see stories, it's a 50/50 chance if I can see them through twitter (sorry 'X'🙄)

Oh, I didn't know about this after party. Nice😊

THIS! I didn't know how much I need to see Tae as a rockstar until he came online and just:rock:

That whole controversy was stupid. It infuriates me to no end that Joon even had to say anything about it, but good for him that he did. 

Rockstar Tae would be interesting, but very very weird to me. Like him trying on a persona. He's so authentically a jazz guy.