The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Photo drop 3..... he is just so.... GORGEOUS!!!! GLOWING!!!!! FLUFFY!!! AND ADORABLE!!!!! I'm soooo :13877886:

The grunge looks suit him so well. He looks so pretty and seductive, like...

The golden look, he looks like a fae and I'm enchanted!

The fluffy rainy days look oh so soft I just wanna wrap him up and cuddle.

The one with the robe?! It has such Howl from Ghibli Howl's moving castle vibes?!! Beautiful!!

And the last candid shot!! My favorite!!! So adorable!!!

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Photo drop 3..... he is just so.... GORGEOUS!!!! GLOWING!!!!! FLUFFY!!! AND ADORABLE!!!!! I'm soooo :13877886:

The one with the robe?! It has such Howl from Ghibli Howl's moving castle vibes?!! Beautiful!!

I think this set of photos really highlight his chameleon-like qualities. He looks like half-a-dozen different guys in those, each one hotter than the last

28 minutes ago, barbara said:

Tae's three older songs out -  and, for those of us who just aren't Cartier customers, here's another opportunity to spend insane amounts of money on BTS merch -

My mom collects coins ( way less expensive ones than these though). These prices are $$$ but also pretty typical for limited-edition mintings

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think this set of photos really highlight his chameleon-like qualities. He looks like half-a-dozen different guys in those, each one hotter than the last

Remembering the boy with ears I can't believe anyone could grow into.  (Also, I think, while looking hot in the latest Celine shoots, he takes the modeling thing a bit far and is ultra thin, like he hasn't had anything but water for weeks.)

6 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Wow:13877886:.....and the ones with the golden orange lighting, he is glowing, love it:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, barbara said:

Tae's three older songs out -  and, for those of us who just aren't Cartier customers, here's another opportunity to spend insane amounts of money on BTS merch -

Just checking if I get this right:

The coins will be available again and on the global shop. But they only ship them in korea, not out of it and you need to be there when the package gets delivered.......

Am I the only one asking how the heck someone from "global" (meaning, not living in korea) should get these coins? Doesn't make sense at all to me.....

1 minute ago, Faithyu said:

Wow:13877886:.....and the ones with the golden orange lighting, he is glowing, love it:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

Just checking if I get this right:

The coins will be available again and on the global shop. But they only ship them in korea, not out of it and you need to be there when the package gets delivered.......

Am I the only one asking how the heck someone from "global" (meaning, not living in korea) should get these coins? Doesn't make sense at all to me.....

It does seem impossible for anyone who is not living in Korea ( and planning on being home every day for a full week to receive a package - next year) now and 7 months from now (or 3 months after you pre-order them in December.)  As I am not planning on trying to get one anyway, there will likely be no way to see if Weverse Global only has the Korean banks and pay services available to pay for them.  I know that there are ARMY out there who can actually afford one of these, but these prices are insane.  

Couldn't they offer a nice enameled one?

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Remembering the boy with ears I can't believe anyone could grow into.  (Also, I think, while looking hot in the latest Celine shoots, he takes the modeling thing a bit far and is ultra thin, like he hasn't had anything but water for weeks.)

He did complain in a recent live that dieting was giving him a mental breakdown, so he had some jajangmyeon

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Am I the only one asking how the heck someone from "global" (meaning, not living in korea) should get these coins? Doesn't make sense at all to me...

They have 3 shops: US, Japan, and "Global", so I'm guessing Global is also the domestic Korean shop

A bit more about the coin prices: looks like they're based on the cost of gold and silver. Gold is currently $1922 USD an ounce.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

They have 3 shops: US, Japan, and "Global", so I'm guessing Global is also the domestic Korean shop

A bit more about the coin prices: looks like they're based on the cost of gold and silver. Gold is currently $1922 USD an ounce.

So if you buy one and suddenly need some cash, one would sell the commemorative coin to be melted down?  I know that gold things, like actual necklaces or rings, have costs based on the price of gold. Even knowing the reason for the cost won't be moving me on purchasing one (if I happened to live Korea, which I don't). And because the coins are available only by presale, they won't be making more than they have already sold, which makes sense.

Seriously, I'd pay for an overpriced enamel commemorative coin and even pay for global shipping, but, in addition to being unavailable for anyone not living in Korea, there must be, how many? 100k, easily, who would do the same.  Weverse is missing out on an amazing marketing money maker. Should I let them know?

And I sure hope the members are gifted one of these, each.....

Tae - eat more now.  You'll need the energy for promotions.

[Edit: any guesses on when Yoongi will show up for basic training?  I'm betting next Tuesday, the 5th.  And this might be the last time all of them would be able to show up together to say good-bye and good luck....Okay, that makes me cry.]

8 hours ago, barbara said:

Remembering the boy with ears I can't believe anyone could grow into.  

I suspect that he's gotten his ears pinned back at some point in his life. The top half of his ears lay flatter than they used to and ears don't naturally change shape except to get bigger. (as usual, I'll mention that I don't think there's anything wrong with plastic surgery and is healthier than other socially accepted beauty practices like severe dieting, which most idols do regularly)

EZggGeTX0AAxOzl?format=jpg&name=largeV_at_MAMA_in_Hong_Kong,_3_December_2014_

image_aa8d75df-7dc6-4155-aa0d-45e5726acd

BTW, Seven is in its 6th week at #1 on the Global 200 and Global excl US.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/08/28/jung-kook-still-claims-the-biggest-hit-in-the-world-after-more-than-a-month/?sh=4adbdbc248ce

I assumed it would get bumped off next week, but Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez's songs aren't doing as well as I thought they would. Both their music videos only have 11 M views and I don't see either of them on the top of many charts

https://kworb.net/charts/

Of course, I don't know how many sales they've had so Seven might still get bumped off but JK is looking good based on streaming.

and it doesn't look like BlackPink's release is going to do much of anything