The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

22 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

:smiley-excited001:  Save up your money ladies! I'm working a double time shift tomorrow that's going straight to my ticket fund.

You made me check my bank account and damn if it's not empty 🤣🤣🤣

Yoongi got me good. And I bought tix to see Le Sserafim in BKK, just one night. I had to moderate myself since I'm aiming to get One Ok Rock BKK tix too. Living my best fangirl life lol

Also that article is about 🛴, so obviously to hype up HYBE US he had to pull in future BTS plans and JK's Seven success to make himself look good. Plus the publication is called Near Truth or sth so I wouldn't get hung up on it. Reunion tour is a given but definitely not in 2025. More likely in 2026, or even 2027. 

18 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Ok, probably stupid question, but what is pixid?

It's that show Jimin went on before where they have to find the fake fan.

Edit: For Tae, the mission is to spot the dog owner amongst cat owners lol

Tae is good with animals and children in general, and he's good at bluffing so it's gonna be good~

17 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'll have to get tips from @amylance1215 on how she's able to get into so many concerts

For US I hunted face value resale.

For Asia I had lots of ticketing help from friends who lent me their army memberships.

And for Seoul Final I did the unthinkable, shelled out premiums for resales. No regrets. Although Asia tix resale is cheaper and easier to find in Asian market cuz they get another premium added when get sold in the US/Europe. Still expensive comepared to FV tho. Also lucky cuz most people spent astronomical amount for June Seoul tix resale, so Seoul Final wasn't too high cuz not many could afford it anymore.

14 hours ago, barbara said:

the willingness to go where the concerts are at - I think that's what we will have to be ready to do (years from now). And, though in the future, work as a coordinated block to secure tickets to every venue, if possible.  Targeted ticket strategy.  We have time to work on this.... (sadly).

Aiming for multiple stops also increased my chance too. And yeah I got really lucky w Asia leg ticketing, especially for Singapore.

US allows 4 tix per person so that makes it easier. We just gotta count our luck so we can get a decent queue number. Also for June Seoul tix raffle I had like 5 memberships and one of them won a tix 😂

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

One key to making this work is that we have to be actively committed to using the tickets that get bought. We can't count on re-selling stuff we can't use anymore, thanks to TM. 

And be especially careful when checking out lest you got slapped w that dynamic pricing halfway through. 

Tae is really doing a lot for his promos. They all did. Love them so much :softYuzu:

And he'd get to interact with real life army after so so long. He must have been super nervous and excited. I'm so happy for him and can't wait for the episode. *and totally not jelly at all, nope, not at all*

The concept of Dingo Story is so sweet

My friend who watches this told me on an ep with a SVT member, the fan got surprised by the member riding in a car passing by, she got so shy she ran away and hid behind a light pole. The guy had to come down and coax her out of hiding to continue the program. So funny lol tho if it were me I'd just be hanging my jaw open the entire way thru lol

Representation of me screaming running away lol

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

You made me check my bank account and damn if it's not empty 🤣🤣🤣

Yoongi got me good. And I bought tix to see Le Sserafim in BKK, just one night. I had to moderate myself since I'm aiming to get One Ok Rock BKK tix too. Living my best fangirl life lol

Also that article is about 🛴, so obviously to hype up HYBE US he had to pull in future BTS plans and JK's Seven success to make himself look good. Plus the publication is called Near Truth or sth so I wouldn't get hung up on it. Reunion tour is a given but definitely not in 2025. More likely in 2026, or even 2027. 

For Asia I had lots of ticketing help from friends who lent me their army memberships.

And for Seoul Final I did the unthinkable, shelled out premiums for resales. No regrets. Although Asia tix resale is cheaper and easier to find in Asian market cuz they get another premium added when get sold in the US/Europe. Still expensive comepared to FV tho. Also lucky cuz most people spent astronomical amount for June Seoul tix resale, so Seoul Final wasn't too high cuz not many could afford it anymore.

Aiming for multiple stops also increased my chance too. And yeah I got really lucky w Asia leg ticketing, especially for Singapore.

US allows 4 tix per person so that makes it easier. We just gotta count our luck so we can get a decent queue number. Also for June Seoul tix raffle I had like 5 memberships and one of them won a tix 😂

And be especially careful when checking out lest you got slapped w that dynamic pricing halfway through. 

Tae is really doing a lot for his promos. They all did. Love them so much :softYuzu:

And he'd get to interact with real life army after so so long. He must have been super nervous and excited. I'm so happy for him and can't wait for the episode. *and totally not jelly at all, nope, not at all*

My friend who watches this told me on an ep with a SVT member, the fan got surprised by the member riding in a car passing by, she got so shy she ran away and hid behind a light pole. The guy had to come down and coax her out of hiding to continue the program. So funny lol tho if it were me I'd just be hanging my jaw open the entire way thru lol

Dingo Story looks like a very cute concept, but I can't in a million years ever imagine running away from Soobin and Kai, no matter how shocked ans excited I am to see them, because they're literally the softest sweeties ever. Like, Soobin might even get teary-eyed if you did that to him 🥺!

31 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:68556364:

I was so confused when i first saw this, wondering what RM was going to release on the 12th and then realized that it's his birthday-

That Dingo Story show sounds really fun.  I wonder how they know that the person they are surprising is a fan.  

I'm not expecting it will ever happen to me, but, wow - wish it would.

@amylance1215 strategy is the best - multiple people trying to get tickets.  Chris is ARMY, too, but that didn't help me get any upfront Yoongi tickets or Busan or Seoul.  I like to think of it as me saving all my BTS luck for the comeback.

21 hours ago, barbara said:

In addition to recording and learning choreo, I suspect the members would love to (and would benefit from) a Bon Voyage or In the Soop thing first - after they have has time with family, very soon after discharge, just to spend some time all together, relaxed, so they can share their experiences and their new goals/dreams, and do some serious reacquainting themselves with each other, regain that sense of being a unit.

Yes, something in the soop like, but without cameras......at least for two weeks. Maybe the second half with cameras, maybe.

I also think it would be good for them to have some time to re-connect.

9 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Edit: For Tae, the mission is to spot the dog owner amongst cat owners lol

Tae is good with animals and children in general, and he's good at bluffing so it's gonna be good~

Oh, I didn't knew the name of this show, but have watched some episodes. Quite interesting, cause you can learn more about korean culture/daily life  that way, just through what the others are texting.

9 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Dingo Story looks like a very cute concept, but I can't in a million years ever imagine running away from Soobin and Kai, no matter how shocked ans excited I am to see them, because they're literally the softest sweeties ever. Like, Soobin might even get teary-eyed if you did that to him 🥺!

I just watched the TXT episode (no idea how this could skip my daily txt search). It was so cute. Loved how she and the boys relaxed more and more and could talk without tension at the end.

But the first reaction.....I would be shocked and surprised as well, but running away??? Never! And whats with the girls hiding their face or mouth? Have seen this quite often, also with japanese girls.....

On 8/26/2023 at 9:12 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

Also, Jimin, Jin, Suga, and Hobi all are considered million album sellers - still weird to me that The Astronaut is considered an album - and BTS is the only group that's achieved this. RM is about 180k away. Such a shame considering it's such a high quality album. I really hope that eventually all the members can hit that million seller mark - hopefully we can do it for RM on his new release. I'm going to be hopeful that the increase in sales with each release has more to do with momentum rather than the fandom being so splintered.

JKs single was also considered an album, really don't understand why. It will most likely end on an album at the end, but currently its just a single🤷🏼‍♀️.

And I don't know how to split my bts fan letters. One will go to bts of course and I had some thoughts I wanted to "share" with Namjoon, but one can't answer on a fan letter, just give a heart, so I should post my thoughts with to_RM (I think?) in the comment section:59227c768286a__s:.....

Time is ticking and I don't want to loose the free fan letters, but I'm a bit lost right now😅. Hope some idea will turn up tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, something in the soop like, but without cameras......at least for two weeks. Maybe the second half with cameras, maybe.

Oh, I didn't knew the name of this show, but have watched some episodes. Quite interesting, cause you can learn more about korean culture/daily life  that way, just through what the others are texting.

I just watched the TXT episode (no idea how this could skip my daily txt search). It was so cute. Loved how she and the boys relaxed more and more and could talk without tension at the end.

But the first reaction.....I would be shocked and surprised as well, but running away??? Never! And whats with the girls hiding their face or mouth? Have seen this quite often, also with japanese girls.....

The hiding of mouth or face - our members do this a lot, or used to, whenever they laughed.  They'll put their hand up to cover their mouth.  Also - and this might just be a Korean thing, they turn away from the others when drinking an alcoholic drink.

12 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I just watched the W Korea interview with the subs on....and nearly fainted while googling cartier crash watch. The cheapest model with a leather wrist band I saw was around 140.000€!!!:jaw:.......

It that was in won, it would be affordable.  Insane.

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I just watched the W Korea interview with the subs on....and nearly fainted while googling cartier crash watch. The cheapest model with a leather wrist band I saw was around 140.000€!!!:jaw:.......

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Cartier is a luxury brand, with the prices to match. Princess Diana wore Cartier watches. I kind of love that the guys get to enter into that high-end world, even if just a little

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:
7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

7 hours ago, barbara said:

Cartier is a luxury brand, with the prices to match. Princess Diana wore Cartier watches. I kind of love that the guys get to enter into that high-end world, even if just a little

Tae mentioned the Crash watch he wanted was still in auction, which means it's a vintage, which is what I expect from Tae. The last 2 auctioned Crash went for 800k and 1.6M USD 😃 Good luck Taetae

7 hours ago, barbara said:

The hiding of mouth or face - our members do this a lot, or used to, whenever they laughed.  They'll put their hand up to cover their mouth.  Also - and this might just be a Korean thing, they turn away from the others when drinking an alcoholic drink.

A lot of Asian culture has this gesture as politeness, especially towards elders.

14 hours ago, barbara said:

I wonder how they know that the person they are surprising is a fan.  

I'm not expecting it will ever happen to me, but, wow - wish it would.

A post said that a close person to the fan can send in a request to cheer up their sad friend/family who is a fan of the celeb. 

11 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I definitely want them to have some downtime together, just lurely to hang out and enjoy each other's company. A much needed reunion! And I don't need to see it. When they put out content we're bound to see it through their interactions anyway.