The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So here's BB getting something wrong on a BTS -related post yet again, this time calling V's song "Christmas Tree Farm".

They've got to be doing it on purpose in order to drive engagement... bunch of losers!

I don't know if it's on purpose or just laziness and disrespect.  But it's f-ing annoying.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I don't know if it's on purpose or just laziness and disrespect.  But it's f-ing annoying

There's a technique called outrage marketing, where you rile people up so they can't ignore you and keep on talking about you. I think BB is doing that.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's a technique called outrage marketing, where you rile people up so they can't ignore you and keep on talking about you. I think BB is doing that.

I have them blocked. No free engagement whatsoever. They're irrelevant. 

Congrats to Taetae for doing so well on the charts 🥰🥰🥰

I woke up earlier to an avalanche of Tete news hahahah what a great day~

Tae went to JPN for a Celine schedule most likely since Bogum was leaving for JPN too.

He looked so cute and all shy when the manager told him to pose for the media haha. Part way through he also remembered he needed to show off the brand and turned the bag to the front, so cute!!! My shy adorable baby 🥰🥰🥰

He was bored at the airport he noot noot'ed haha so cute 😍 

Translation to the Arena interview snippet. He looks so dashing and his legs, omg!!!!

I am so in love with his soft and fluid movements. He makes it look effortless and I bet he learnt the choreo in one go too!

I am so content right now 😌 

22 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

and only indirect related to BTS

Reveal hidden contents

Scooter's long time huge clients are leaving him. Hopefully nothing too nefarious and won't affect our guys

Spoiler

Perhaps also unrelated, but I was rooting through The MVs on the HYBE and discovered that Demi Lovato just did a collab with Lesserafim on an English-language remix of Eve, Psyche, & The Bluebeard's Wife. So maybe 🛴's clients will be officially mugrating to one of the HYBE labels? 

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm sure once an artist meets Bang Sihyuk, going back to 🛴 falls flat.

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

I have them blocked. No free engagement whatsoever. They're irrelevant. 

Congrats to Taetae for doing so well on the charts 🥰🥰🥰

I woke up earlier to an avalanche of Tete news hahahah what a great day~

Tae went to JPN for a Celine schedule most likely since Bogum was leaving for JPN too.

He looked so cute and all shy when the manager told him to pose for the media haha. Part way through he also remembered he needed to show off the brand and turned the bag to the front, so cute!!! My shy adorable baby 🥰🥰🥰

He was bored at the airport he noot noot'ed haha so cute 😍 

Translation to the Arena interview snippet. He looks so dashing and his legs, omg!!!!

I am so in love with his soft and fluid movements. He makes it look effortless and I bet he learnt the choreo in one go too!

I am so content right now 😌 

Tae looks so cute and kind of cuddly at the airport, during the dance challenge as well.

What a contrast to the arena pics (i love the one with him in the chair).

And the dance challenge, his movements are so fluent and effortless, it looks really, really cool.

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Perhaps also unrelated, but I was rooting through The MVs on the HYBE and discovered that Demi Lovato just did a collab with Lesserafim on an English-language remix of Eve, Psyche, & The Bluebeard's Wife. So maybe 🛴's clients will be officially mugrating to one of the HYBE labels? 

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm sure once an artist meets Bang Sihyuk, going back to 🛴 falls flat.

I thought they are part of the Hybe  US branch?

9 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I thought they are part of the Hybe  US branch?

Who? Lovato, or Lesserafim? In any case, I thought that was structured like HYBE proper, where individual labels (such as 🛴s ) are under HYBE USA.

39 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Who? Lovato, or Lesserafim? In any case, I thought that was structured like HYBE proper, where individual labels (such as 🛴s ) are under HYBE USA.

Levato, Bieber and the others.

LeSserafim is under Hybe, I think source music....not 100% sure. 

But your right, 🛴s will be a label under Hybe US.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Levato, Bieber and the others.

LeSserafim is under Hybe, I think source music....not 100% sure. 

But your right, 🛴s will be a label under Hybe US.

Le Ssera is under Source Music, which is a part of Hybe Labels, just like ADOR (New Jeans's company). 

Today has been a hard day to be a Tae biased with the loads of pictures of contrasting moods. I am so overwhelmed!!!

More in spoiler. He looks majestic!!

Spoiler

Love the looks above!

His back!!! The eye!! The colorful shots!

The hands and the piercing gaze!! My soul has left my body, bye~

W Korea Eng interview is out~

I really like this interview!!!

Spoiler

I'm happy he's rediscovering his vocal identidies and essence. He's been pushed out of his natural tones too much for BTS releases so I'm glad he's finally able to polish his rough diamond.

The but about finding happiness in the little things, that's very Jin. And measuring success in happiness level, ahhh. And Army being paramount essential to his dream stage 🥹

I'm now even more curious about his creative process with Heejin. Can't wait for Taechwita!

Also he brought up that unreleased Joon's song and gushed about it. I can't wait for the final version! And he expressed so much love for the guys and their own solos. Such a supportive loving boy~

I wish I could read the Korean version since the English version wording does not sound like Tae at all. I bet lots of tonalities and nuances were missed. 

Pics from the interview post. 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

A clear cash grab, but Audacy is the U.S.'s 2nd largest radio company. might be worth it to vote if it actually helps our guys get on the radio. Though I'm convinced that it's mostly back room deals that get radio play.

Lmaoooo I have to lol cuz they're pitting mister anti-capitalism and pro-human against that bigotted white trash 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Le Ssera is under Source Music, which is a part of Hybe Labels, just like ADOR (New Jeans's company). 

Today has been a hard day to be a Tae biased with the loads of pictures of contrasting moods. I am so overwhelmed!!!

More in spoiler. He looks majestic!!

Hide contents

Love the looks above!

His back!!! The eye!! The colorful shots!

The hands and the piercing gaze!! My soul has left my body, bye~

W Korea Eng interview is out~

I really like this interview!!!

Hide contents

I'm happy he's rediscovering his vocal identidies and essence. He's been pushed out of his natural tones too much for BTS releases so I'm glad he's finally able to polish his rough diamond.

The but about finding happiness in the little things, that's very Jin. And measuring success in happiness level, ahhh. And Army being paramount essential to his dream stage 🥹

I'm now even more curious about his creative process with Heejin. Can't wait for Taechwita!

Also he brought up that unreleased Joon's song and gushed about it. I can't wait for the final version! And he expressed so much love for the guys and their own solos. Such a supportive loving boy~

I wish I could read the Korean version since the English version wording does not sound like Tae at all. I bet lots of tonalities and nuances were missed. 

Pics from the interview post. 

Hide contents

Another magazine I absolutely must get my hands on!