The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Hmm, not gonna lie. I’m really excited for Tae’s album, I really really am. But I’m also worried because I don’t like New Jeans’ music it all. It sounds so boring and bland that I’m scared Tae’s will have similar vibes🫣🫣

I’ve read some articles about that producer and she sounds like a control freak.

Eh, NewJeans is one thing, a new group who needs guidance and yes, their music is kinda boring for me but tbh I don't really like any kpop girl groups but with Tae is another totally different story. I'm sure that nobody is gonna make Tae do what he don't like or don't want to do. And I'm also sure that the lady knows what's good for her. Tae's name = succes and working with him is an amazing opportunity and a bust for her career. 

8 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Hmm, not gonna lie. I’m really excited for Tae’s album, I really really am. But I’m also worried because I don’t like New Jeans’ music it all. It sounds so boring and bland that I’m scared Tae’s will have similar vibes🫣🫣

I’ve read some articles about that producer and she sounds like a control freak.

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

That's my reaction too. The girls are good singers but I don't like any of the songs I've heard so far.

But I think Tae wrote his own songs and I've liked his other songs so hopefully it's just a matter of having good material to work with.

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Feel the same about New Jeans songs, but Tae seems to see a benefit of working with her, so🤷🏼‍♀️....

I'm pretty sure he has quite a specific idea for his album and will go his way and how he wants to do it........(I hope🙈)

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Eh, NewJeans is one thing, a new group who needs guidance and yes, their music is kinda boring for me but tbh I don't really like any kpop girl groups but with Tae is another totally different story. I'm sure that nobody is gonna make Tae do what he don't like or don't want to do. And I'm also sure that the lady knows what's good for her. Tae's name = succes and working with him is an amazing opportunity and a bust for her career. 

Gotta agree about New Jeans. I have yet to be able listen to anyone of their songs all the way through. I like that HYBE is venturing into girl groups but the teeny-bop sound is not my thing. Would love to see HYBE create a girl group made up of adult women with big voices who can all belt, though... would be a powerhouse on global charts for sure. 

That being said, even if this producer is a control freak, we're talking about Tae here. If he doesn't agree with it, he ain't gonna do it, and he's the one with the power in this equation, not some producer no one ever heard of before. If Tae chose her to work with, he must have had a good reason. So I'm looking forward to the album with no reservations. I only ask that we get to hear his full lower vocal range. 🥰

55 minutes ago, Luminous said:

It’s really amazing how fanyus post whole Yuzu’s biography and the most famous performances in comments for such tweets 

Such a collision of fandoms.  Yuzu's kick looks higher than all - except Hobi and Jimin do kick pretty high.  It would now be time for Yuzu to incorporate an entire BTS song into his future shows (and take the show in the road, please!)

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Gotta agree about New Jeans. I have yet to be able listen to anyone of their songs all the way through. I like that HYBE is venturing into girl groups but the teeny-bop sound is not my thing. Would love to see HYBE create a girl group made up of adult women with big voices who can all belt, though... would be a powerhouse on global charts for sure. 

That being said, even if this producer is a control freak, we're talking about Tae here. If he doesn't agree with it, he ain't gonna do it, and he's the one with the power in this equation, not some producer no one ever heard of before. If Tae chose her to work with, he must have had a good reason. So I'm looking forward to the album with no reservations. I only ask that we get to hear his full lower vocal range. 🥰

I really am looking forward to Tae's album - but do wonder why he didn't stick with PDogg or SloRabbit and/or Yoongi to produce his stuff.  All three know him and his abilities and range and likes very well.  I guess branching out is good, but not utilizing one of those three excellent producers is a question for me.

So - with Yoongi's last three appearances this weekend (and hope that other members show up, maybe even perform with him), i am predicting (again - yes, I keep doing this) that he and RM and maybe Jimin will announce their enlistment soon after.  Sure, a JK album would be great - but I am seemingly obsessed with how enlistment dates impact any comeback.  Jin said he misses performing.  That was, at least initially, what he missed most about being in the military.  I have no reason to think that has changed.  For him or for Hobi,  They all LOVE performing (example: JK NOT leaving Suchwita even after Yoongi went home, just so he could perform), but even if the five still out go in by October, it would to be mid-May 2025 at the earliest they'd even be able to practice together.  And we know it'll be later than that, meaning it will be 3 years between performances for Jin.  Hobi had a couple of music shows after On the Street came out, but he'll be suffering the same fate.  Are they expected to resume solo projects upon release from the military?  It just seems profoundly sad that Jin would have to wait three + years between performances and seeing ARMY.  (and that makes me hope he does join up with Coldplay for a few concerts..).

Also - anyone have a clue what is the status of their contract with Hybe?  I don';t for a minute believe that they'd go to a different agency, and they will certainly have a lot of say as to the provisions and requirements of any contract, but I wonder how that's being worked out...

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol look at Yuzu 

a Jimin bias 

Wow, his kicks are so high😲.

He needs to relax a bit more into the moves, but I love it (of course, it's Yuzu plus Bts). Didn't he somewhere say that he learned the choreo by himself 🤔, but not 100% sure about it.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I really am looking forward to Tae's album - but do wonder why he didn't stick with PDogg or SloRabbit and/or Yoongi to produce his stuff.  All three know him and his abilities and range and likes very well.  I guess branching out is good, but not utilizing one of those three excellent producers is a question for me.

Maybe to get a different feel and style to his music and maybe as a experience for himself as well. Working with people you know is nice, comfy....but sometimes it's good to try something new.

So - with Yoongi's last three appearances this weekend (and hope that other members show up, maybe even perform with him), i am predicting (again - yes, I keep doing this) that he and RM and maybe Jimin will announce their enlistment soon after.  Sure, a JK album would be great - but I am seemingly obsessed with how enlistment dates impact any comeback.  Jin said he misses performing.  That was, at least initially, what he missed most about being in the military.  I have no reason to think that has changed.  For him or for Hobi,  They all LOVE performing (example: JK NOT leaving Suchwita even after Yoongi went home, just so he could perform), but even if the five still out go in by October, it would to be mid-May 2025 at the earliest they'd even be able to practice together.  And we know it'll be later than that, meaning it will be 3 years between performances for Jin.  Hobi had a couple of music shows after On the Street came out, but he'll be suffering the same fate.  Are they expected to resume solo projects upon release from the military?  It just seems profoundly sad that Jin would have to wait three + years between performances and seeing ARMY.  (and that makes me hope he does join up with Coldplay for a few concerts..).

I still think RM will take more time, he is incredible busy with working on his songs.

Also - anyone have a clue what is the status of their contract with Hybe?  I don';t for a minute believe that they'd go to a different agency, and they will certainly have a lot of say as to the provisions and requirements of any contract, but I wonder how that's being worked out...

Yes, not sure if we had shared it:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/bts-2025-comeback-contract-renewal-currently-uncertain-hybe-1234697498/amp/