The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Our sunshine! 

Yep, Hobi😃

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg! JK heard V's album too! Ofc he did! I guess the anouncement will be made soon! OMG! 

This makes it kind of real, we will definitely get an album😃💜

This live has been so full of love love love going both ways I am overwhelmed today has been too kind to me.

My friend found a local seller selling Tae's cloud brooch set, the one I lost a half of, at face value. I could cry 😭 and now JK 🥹

There are so many wonderful fan made songs. I remember this song with pixel art mv. I forgot the name but it was multilingual in the same song. Beautifully done too. 

Army should make a playlist of all the san made song and post it on Weverse and live for the boys to find. 

7 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I think the other guy is Kang Seung Yoon of Winner. I'm not familiar with their music at all but, even so, imagine enlisting and having 2 idols in your squad.

Jin looks tiny next to him. Shows how small all the BTS members' faces are because I don't recall noticing this much of a disparity amongst members.

btw, I *think* you have to take extra classes or something to get that "Special Warrior" classification. It would explain why so few idols have achieved it in spite of being super fit.

He isn't taller than Jin and I think the face thing is really about perspective and whose face is closest to the camera.  Standing next to each other, there really isn't much of a difference.

Hybe has been putting up tweets and Insta posts requesting translators for Lives in real time.  No knowing just how many languages they have translators for, but I think, as with most translations, we need to see multiple translations to really get a good idea of what's said.  And since I missed most of it - did he mention seeing Hobi at all?

Tae can't throw out anything now - it's clear the recording has been completed.  Probably in the ":clean-up" stage and photos and maybe some tweeking - but set.