The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

32 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awww, our Jin came home! 

I think the other guy is Kang Seung Yoon of Winner. I'm not familiar with their music at all but, even so, imagine enlisting and having 2 idols in your squad.

Jin looks tiny next to him. Shows how small all the BTS members' faces are because I don't recall noticing this much of a disparity amongst members.

btw, I *think* you have to take extra classes or something to get that "Special Warrior" classification. It would explain why so few idols have achieved it in spite of being super fit.

On 7/25/2023 at 8:35 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

lol, I feel slow. I was so confused by "Armypots". Turns out Latto's fandom name is "Jackpots" and she was combining the fandoms, which I find cute.

Thanks for figuring it out😂.

Was pretty sure she didn't want to hint that Armys are "bots" and just spelled it wrong as a kind of style🤪🙈

21 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I think his idea to say "I want to try it all" is great, sounds freeing. Why only try pop when there are so many styles he could try. 

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Interesting....didn't expect him to go to korean music shows.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol JK, brag all you want, bunny.

we miss them too, JK ... :cry:

And thats the thing: he wants to look cool/mature. But he is a sweet guy. I think with some time he will see that both can exist, because holding back his true (sweet/cute) response, is also holding back from the fans and himself at the end.

He trys hard to get himself out of the "cute" maknae image that k-pop put on him, which I can understand, but hope he will see he doesn't need to force it or change for it.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:animated-smileys-animals-047:

:rock:

4 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am not ready!!! I knew it was coming but I am not ready!!!!!!!

Lets hope he hasn't thrown out half of the songs in the past two months😅

4 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm gonna be a melted puddle, I just know it. Goodbye world. But not before I see Min Yoongi again 😤

I think it's the best kind of crazy that you will see another show of him. At this point your year deserves the title "Yolo to the max"😂😉

I'm sorry but I cannot be normal about this and need to give at least one more translation since there's a slight difference. This one says there's a surprise in the album, and it's not a collab. So it could mean the best song on the album is not a collab. Not that there's none. 

I am beyond thrilled!! It's really, finally happening!!!

37 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And thats the thing: he wants to look cool/mature. But he is a sweet guy. I think with some time he will see that both can exist, because holding back his true (sweet/cute) response, is also holding back from the fans and himself at the end.

He trys hard to get himself out of the "cute" maknae image that k-pop put on him, which I can understand, but hope he will see he doesn't need to force it or change for it.

There are plenty of times when he looks cool/mature/sexy. But it's when he's trying to act like it that he ends up so cute and adorable hahah

38 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Interesting....didn't expect him to go to korean music shows.

He's doing it live, not prerecording like Jimin so it's less of a hassle. I won't be in Korea yet then so no chance for me. Boo

40 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

think it's the best kind of crazy that you will see another show of him. At this point your year deserves the title "Yolo to the max"😂😉

I wasn't gonna go at first but i guess Yoongi really wanted to see me again 😂😂😂

Plus it's KSPO Dome, such a meaningful venue for him. I wonder if he'd change things up a bit. Maybe more collab performances??? I'm excited!!! Leaving in 8 days~~~