The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

9 minutes ago, barbara said:

There is only her and two other possible people on her side - Hybe owns 80% of Ador and don't even need anyone else to oust her. 

Yes, I just finished watching the video @Whoopiewoop posted and now it makes more sense. MHJ is basically blackmailing HYBE

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, I just finished watching the video @Whoopiewoop posted and now it makes more sense. MHJ is basically blackmailing HYBE

Indeed - that and corporate fraud (the "breach of trust").  I anticipate Hybe filing criminal charges against her as soon as they have her ousted from Ador, which is probably foremost in the freak out of her attorneys during her insane press conference.  They (and Korea) take these crimes really seriously and won't be influenced by her pathetic public appeal.  I sure hope the five girls of NJ are getting some therapy - I bet MHJ, seeing the writing on the wall, isn't taking care of their needs while so self-absorbed.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Isn't this just the Fake Love extended version MV concept? Just add a carnivale mask.

And I'd totally wear this if everyone else does too

I don't know how much of all the turmoil our members have been exposed to, but I don't think they'd go for this.  And aren't we a kind of cult anyway? Not them - us.  Wearing purple anything. Fan chants.

The Begins Youth show - isn't that available on larger streaming platforms?

And congrats to Hobi!!!