The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

58 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Kinda weird ... 

But irrelevant... their work is aimed at completely different markets. 

NJ is the hardcore K-Pop stand.

RM... well, you know 😎 His music doesn't make it into music shows as far as I'm aware. It's not the right genre.

People who listen religiously and support NJ would not care about RM's album and viceversa.

HYBE vs. MHJ

Spoiler

Came across this explanation of what exactly is what and how would it actually work. Bottom line is, MHJ's goal seems to be to wreck Ador so much that the value of it would decrease enough for her to buy it out if all the allegations are true.

8 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

But irrelevant... their work is aimed at completely different markets. 

NJ is the hardcore K-Pop stand.

RM... well, you know 😎 His music doesn't make it into music shows as far as I'm aware. It's not the right genre.

People who listen religiously and support NJ would not care about RM's album and viceversa.

HYBE vs. MHJ

Hide contents

Came across this explanation of what exactly is what and how would it actually work. Bottom line is, MHJ's goal seems to be to wreck Ador so much that the value of it would decrease enough for her to buy it out if all the allegations are true.

I feel sorry for those girls - Hybe wants to protect them, (and they are actually Hybe property).  They really invested a lot of $$ into Ador.  I have a feeling there was a whistleblower who told Hybe about her plans....

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Kinda weird ... 

two different audiences though. no way in heck is there likely to be anything on RM's album that NewJeans' target audience would even like

18 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Bottom line is, MHJ's goal seems to be to wreck Ador so much that the value of it would decrease enough for her to buy it out if all the allegations are true.

I think that's the same as insider trading, no?