The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

28 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Huh, then I should be able to buy Hybe stock as well, right? And I can't as far as I have seen....maybe he can do it cause he is part of Hybe🤔?

Actually, I realized later that I misread the article a bit. It doesn't say that he holds Korean stock, just that the value of his holdings in HYBE America put him on the list of 10 billion won shareholders 

15 минут назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Since no-one's answered in the private chat, I'll ask here:

What time is the watch party starting? 40 minutes from now, or an hour and 40? Daylight savings has got me a bit mixed up

I thought it would be the same time as usual:shrug:waited for the link 40 minutes ago 

2 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I thought it would be the same time as usual:shrug:waited for the link 40 minutes ago 

Oh no! I'm all mixed up - thought the time change went the other way. Shall we do it in a little bit? I think I might be the one hosting today so just let me get set up

9 минут назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

Oh no! I'm all mixed up - thought the time change went the other way. Shall we do it in a little bit? I think I might be the one hosting today so just let me get set up

I can wait for 1-2 hours if it’s more convenient for everyone

20 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

It's true. His letter on twitter

https://x.com/yuzuruofficial_/status/1725530863595831656?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA

english translation

https://x.com/grandprixoli/status/1725543202839515366?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA

I have no words. Asian stalking culture is so out of hand I can't think of a way for it to stop if governments don't impose stricter laws on them. I'm sorry for Yuzu and his partner. I hope they can somehow find their way back together in the future.

I read it yesterday, but I was too shocked to say anything....

It left me speachless. It left me feeling sad and so freaking angry.
Can't even begin to imagin how extreme the situation must be to say a divorce is the only or best option. How, how can people do something like this. Aren't there any anti stalking laws in japan? Had no idea that the japanese media is so extreme....Hope that the decision will bring at least the peace and freedom back for his partner, their family and his own (and sadly, I'm not sure if it will be the case, if they don't move away for some time)
I hope that they will find their way back together....it's just so incredible sad....

Spoiler

Maybe, and it’s a huge maybe, it would have been easier if they said, "hi I'm the wife of Yuzu" and gave like two exklusive couple interviews and that's it. Maybe the hype would have died down after two or three month, because there would be no secret to chase, no exklusiv "we got the first picture of the secret wife" mentalety going on. BUT, noone should be forced into the media if they don't want to be there! And anyway, they decided how to handle it and that needs to be respected.

20 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Beautiful.

🤩😍🤩, I love how he gets back into his contemporary style. This is so beautiful. 

19 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Since no-one's answered in the private chat, I'll ask here:

What time is the watch party starting? 40 minutes from now, or an hour and 40? Daylight savings has got me a bit mixed up

19 hours ago, Luminous said:

I'm pretty sure you had the time right @rockstaryuzu. We all changed (except @barbara) and it's always 7.30pm in germany, so 1.30pm for @rockstaryuzu if I remember correctly🤔....

Oh, and, please wish me luck guys, going to look for a new Laptop, its finally black shopping week on amazon💪.

By the way, Stray Kids won at music core against JK. Guess Army's are buisy voting on the year end performances....

AND, the musical i was at yesterday used stray kids maniac as a dance part! I'm not really a Stay, but seeing a k-pop song in a small, regional musical production was so great to see😃.

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I read it yesterday, but I was too shocked to say anything....

It left me speachless. It left me feeling sad and so freaking angry.
Can't even begin to imagin how extreme the situation must be to say a divorce is the only or best option. How, how can people do something like this. Aren't there any anti stalking laws in japan? Had no idea that the japanese media is so extreme....Hope that the decision will bring at least the peace and freedom back for his partner, their family and his own (and sadly, I'm not sure if it will be the case, if they don't move away for some time)
I hope that they will find their way back together....it's just so incredible sad....

Hide contents

Maybe, and it’s a huge maybe, it would have been easier if they said, "hi I'm the wife of Yuzu" and gave like two exklusive couple interviews and that's it. Maybe the hype would have died down after two or three month, because there would be no secret to chase, no exklusiv "we got the first picture of the secret wife" mentalety going on. BUT, noone should be forced into the media if they don't want to be there! And anyway, they decided how to handle it and that needs to be respected.

I had the same thought, that at least some of the frenzy was driven by curiosity and the hope for a 'scoop'. I'm assuming that Yuzu's wife must not want her face known at all, and that's why they didn't go this route. 

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I'm pretty sure you had the time right @rockstaryuzu. We all changed (except @barbara) and it's always 7.30pm in germany, so 1.30pm for @rockstaryuzu if I remember correctly🤔....

Ok, good to know.