The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

18 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Why's he doing it better than Taemin, when it's Taemin's song, though? 

I just love the way he moves. 

That's exciting. I applied for the video call fan sign,  but no luck. 

Perhaps it's just bias...lol

Taemin has lost so much weight after military service.A dancer shouldn't be too thin. I prefer Taemin's pre - military service era. Nobody can do better 'Move' dance than Taemin himself😍

I’m just biased towards Jimin. Period. And Budapest is the go to place in Europe to shoot movies and MV. It can substitute for most locations throughout Europe.

But I though he was sone with promotions. We saw him doing a dance practice but Hybe announced an “announcement” about military service by December, so Jimin could be doing one last single. He wouldn’t tour anyway- maybe music shows in Korea and possible trip to the states.

JK, Tae, Yoongi - picking up bad colds and coughing and having a hard time shaking it? Might not have anything to do with Covid. Lecturing mom again: they smoke. People who smoke get sicker more often and colds last longer. God, I wish they’d stop. (End of anti-smoking rant for the day).

2 hours ago, barbara said:

(End of anti-smoking rant for the day).

As long as it's not brought up every time it's all good because at this point it's like beating a dead horse 😅They won't stop unless they want to and quite frankly, they will probably pick up the habit even more during the military. None of our business in the end and they are not doing anything out of the ordinary.

I wish they hadn't put the translator's voice over JK's during the radio interview. I get timing in radio but I want to hear Baby Star Candy's voice - not hers.

https://x.com/jjk_times/status/1725172529252237532?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA 

(can't embed the tweet because I'm on my phone and it's not working).

This is so telling... and yet no #1...

https://x.com/billboardcharts/status/1725179597832995222?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA

Am so glad that I bought Golden on Weverse because I could sign up to the perfume raffle; the one that was given out to ARMY attending M Countdown. I have no clue how tiger lilly smells like but people say it's powdery and I'm a sucker for soft fragrances. The other day I sniffed j'afore from Dior and thought I was going to die.

33 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

As long as it's not brought up every time it's all good because at this point it's like beating a dead horse 😅They won't stop unless they want to and quite frankly, they will probably pick up the habit even more during the military. None of our business in the end and they are not doing anything out of the ordinary.

I wish they hadn't put the translator's voice over JK's during the radio interview. I get timing in radio but I want to hear Baby Star Candy's voice - not hers.

https://x.com/jjk_times/status/1725172529252237532?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA 

(can't embed the tweet because I'm on my phone and it's not working).

This is so telling... and yet no #1...

https://x.com/billboardcharts/status/1725179597832995222?s=46&t=rHN4kEjM4PdJmOFXTrEaZA

Am so glad that I bought Golden on Weverse because I could sign up to the perfume raffle; the one that was given out to ARMY attending M Countdown. I have no clue how tiger lilly smells like but people say it's powdery and I'm a sucker for soft fragrances. The other day I sniffed j'afore from Dior and thought I was going to die.

Perfume raffle? 👀

The raffles and perks are why I buy on Weverse, too

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Perfume raffle? 👀

Aw, you missed it. It only lasted 15 minutes. They opened it at 9 pm KST and they are giving it to 100 winners. Pretty tight, but considering the window of 15 minutes I'm keeping my hopes up. Not everyone who bought the set on Weverse would have been able to make time I suppose.

15 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Aw, you missed it. It only lasted 15 minutes. They opened it at 9 pm KST and they are giving it to 100 winners. Pretty tight, but considering the window of 15 minutes I'm keeping my hopes up. Not everyone who bought the set on Weverse would have been able to make time I suppose.

That's so frustrating, because I've been sitting here with my phone right beside me all morning and I didn't get any notifications since JK's live. 15 minutes was probably more than enough for them to be flooded with entries, though.

I hope you win! I'm madly curious to find out how it smells.  Tiger lily, suede, and amber seems like such an unusual combo. If you win, be sure to tell us what you think.

( my mom loves J'adore, too. It's a nice one though not my fave - I like Flower by Kenzo.)

* just read the fine print,  and it's only open to people who got both sets of the album. I only got the random version, not the set. So there we go. 

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That's so frustrating, because I've been sitting here with my phone right beside me all morning and I didn't get any notifications since JK's live. 15 minutes was probably more than enough for them to be flooded with entries, though.

I hope you win! I'm madly curious to find out how it smells.  Tiger lily, suede, and amber seems like such an unusual combo. If you win, be sure to tell us what you think.

( my mom loves J'adore, too. It's a nice one though not my fave - I like Flower by Kenzo.)

* just read the fine print,  and it's only open to people who got both sets of the album. I only got the random version, not the set. So there we go. 

I actually didn't like j'adore at all, that's what I meant when I said it killed me :roll:

There was a long piece of Airung News about k-pop and k-drama stars having to do military service.  They don't actually answer one of the three fan questions - the one about if OUR guys are safe.  I was a bit surprised ut wasn't addressed, especially after the nurse/vaccination incident with Jin.  THe link is here and they start about the military at about 5 minutes in :  (and showing two of the BTS members in their "promo" would make you think they;d talk alot about them - they don't.

Also - Permission to Dance, which is digital only but with lots of practice extras.  However $82.  $82?  I have seen PtD 3 times in person, paid and recorded it a couple of times (maybe 3?) and am trying to decide how much I need this one,  I would hope the extras will show up on YouTube or Daily Motion because I think I must have, easily, a couple thousand dollars into that concert alone.  I remember asking before the last PAY streamed performance "goo, how many times do I need to see this?" and, as I recall, the general response was that you cna't see it too often.  I'll think about it....

2 hours ago, barbara said:

There was a long piece of Airung News about k-pop and k-drama stars having to do military service.  They don't actually answer one of the three fan questions - the one about if OUR guys are safe.  I was a bit surprised ut wasn't addressed, especially after the nurse/vaccination incident with Jin.  THe link is here and they start about the military at about 5 minutes in :  (and showing two of the BTS members in their "promo" would make you think they;d talk alot about them - they don't.

Also - Permission to Dance, which is digital only but with lots of practice extras.  However $82.  $82?  I have seen PtD 3 times in person, paid and recorded it a couple of times (maybe 3?) and am trying to decide how much I need this one,  I would hope the extras will show up on YouTube or Daily Motion because I think I must have, easily, a couple thousand dollars into that concert alone.  I remember asking before the last PAY streamed performance "goo, how many times do I need to see this?" and, as I recall, the general response was that you cna't see it too often.  I'll think about it....

I was all set to get it until I realized it was a digital code only, not DVD. Now I'm having a think about it.