The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

So good! A little one dimensional but going on my playlist. 

The MV is great and I like the song, but it doesn't stay with me like seven or 3d, lol.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just finished listening to the whole album, and, well, I'll be the first to say it: we (I) were fretting needlessly. Of course. Should have learned by now to trust Bangtan: this album is superb!

It doesn't have a bad song on it, for sure. But except for "shot glass of tears" and "too sad too dance" (love both), they don't stay with me. It's like I heard the song and already forgot it🤷🏼‍♀️.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:12 AM, Old Cat Lady said:

I think this voting shows what we feared..... Army's really need to get a strategy ready, otherwise our boys won't win a thing. But also happy for seventeen (god of music is such a bob, like a shot of pure sunshine) and hope TXT keep their place or go even higher in the ranking💪.

We will see how it will turn out.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Still wondering if they bought the rise of bangtan from her😅. It's the best documentary out there, in my opinion. Looking forward to what we get with this docu.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Guys, can someone tell.me why Les Serrafim are suddenly down to 4 members? 

She was still suffering from the flu and will be back starting next week. Poor girl, but when I had the flu, I was down for three weeks and needed like two month to get my strength back.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I think one of the had severe bully allegations, and was on top of that a nepo baby so they ended up kicking her out.

That was before debut or right after. They were originally six members.