The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Got my ticket for D-Day in theatre tonight, and I am so much looking forward to it, you've no idea. Even if it's delayed livestream, it's still going to be amazing. I've read on Twitter that J-ARMY were really responsive to Suga's show and even stood up and sang along

Yoongi said JPN D2 was his fave show in JPN so far!!! You're in for a real treat! I am so envious 🥺

I didn't even try to watch the 4am show but half thought they would allow replays.  They do have the dance practices up as "new media" - is this the ones they should in Proof The exhibition???

And Sowoozoo is great but makes me feel so badly for them.  Both the concerts with no audience just hurt a little.

52 minutes ago, barbara said:

I didn't even try to watch the 4am show but half thought they would allow replays.  They do have the dance practices up as "new media" - is this the ones they should in Proof The exhibition???

And Sowoozoo is great but makes me feel so badly for them.  Both the concerts with no audience just hurt a little.

Watching Sowoozoo 2 years later, after having been to the PtD concerts, really makes it hit home just what and how much they were missing during the shutdown times. Makes me so glad I went to all the effort to record and send in my utterly terrible fan chanting for the songs they added ARMY's voice to at Sowoozoo.  Even if my voice is one of thousands, it's still in there cheering the guys up.

I just got home from the live(-ish) viewing, and I am so thrilled for Yoongi. J-ARMY did a really, really great job! They cheered him on so much, I was so impressed. 

Other thoughts: I think the staging and the VCRs have been changed a bit from what I saw in NY. Seemed like some of the more shocking bits of the VCRs were gone. And Yoongi definitely has a bad cough; he was okay for a while but from Life Goes On til the end of the show, he really struggled. I felt bad for him. 

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's nowhere streaming it near you ? 

They don't have the live viewing in Vietnam. The nearest is probably Thailand or Malaysia. And that's done already...

6 hours ago, barbara said:

@amylance1215  Are the released practice videos what they had at the Exhibition?   And, to all of us, won't one of the Seoul shows be live streamed?  They've added more stuff we can watch.

They showed a lot of unreleased practice at the Proof exhibition. That's why it took us a long time to move on from that part. So I don't remember if these were in the exhibit or not. Also they have so many unreleased footage so these may even be different ones. 

And yeah They will livestream the Seoul shows. They'll announce it soon enough. It's still 20 days away. 

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just got home from the live(-ish) viewing, and I am so thrilled for Yoongi. J-ARMY did a really, really great job! They cheered him on so much, I was so impressed. 

Other thoughts: I think the staging and the VCRs have been changed a bit from what I saw in NY. Seemed like some of the more shocking bits of the VCRs were gone. And Yoongi definitely has a bad cough; he was okay for a while but from Life Goes On til the end of the show, he really struggled. I felt bad for him. 

I bet the more triggering/violent scenes could have been edited out. It is JPN after all. 

He said he liked that they were cheering really loudly and they should've done this for D1 too, and to do this when OT7 come back to JPN 🥺

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omfg! JK's album îs coming!!!!! :loveshower:

I would take this news w a grain of salt. They also spoiled FACE but it wasn't correct either. It'll come out when it comes out. Either way I'll be readying my wallet as always lol

14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Stfu!!!! I can't wait!!!! :smiley-happy093:

Cannot wait - and looking forward to everyone in the media to stop calling them a "boy band.)  PDogg knows them all very well (he and SloRabbit, I suspect, know them the best) and if he says they'll be back, I believe him.  And if JK does release in mid-July, that basically just leaves Tae (unless his TV show counts, but I'm still looking forward to some crooning....), then we can, maybe, surmise that he'll be enlisting after that (and RM, Yoongi and Jimin - who may wait for JK - will be in by fall.)  It seemed they'd be gone forever, but Jin is 1/3 of the way through.  Maybe the plans are to never have all of them gone - though that pushes being together again to the very end of 2025...