The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Yoongi dancing so insanely well in practice forces me to remind us what Yoongi thought when he signed with BigHit.  So I resurrect the first (pre-RunBTS series) series (I think it's the first) called BTS Rookie King.  Episode 4, around the 19 minute mark, when Yoongi yells at BangPD because he'd been told, when he signed, there would be no dancing and no choreography.

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG!!!! Amygdala MV is here!!! OMG!!!

I'm still processing this. It was so heavy, much too sad, too full of despair. I know we heard about it in the Last but to see him play it out on screen just shattered my heart. I can't watch it again, not yet. I'll hug my Wootteo pillow now :cry:

19 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG!!!! Amygdala MV is here!!! OMG!!!

16 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I'm still processing this. It was so heavy, much too sad, too full of despair. I know we heard about it in the Last but to see him play it out on screen just shattered my heart. I can't watch it again, not yet. I'll hug my Wootteo pillow now :cry:

15 minutes ago, Yuzuruhanyu3 said:

IM CRYING!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I would recommend this video as a healing pick me up. The contrast might be extreme, but I needed this after watching the Amygdala MV...

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yessssss

🥳🥳🥳🥳😍🤩😍.....

And I nearly thought they wouldn't use the chance to earn a lot of extra money🙄🤦🏼‍♀️, thanks for giving us the expected stream🥳🤩😍

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae and JK at the 

At a movie VIP premiere. 

Sorry, but JK and his current hair style just don't work for me🙈....but he still looks cute😁

I was in the midle of having a good time watching R-chwita when the new MV was dropped (the self-inflicted scar thing was really hard to digest ... uhg)... and my good mood was gone gone ...:cry:... and then I returned to R-chwita and watched Yoongi having such a great synergy with Namjoon and telling him about his great state of mind ... he is all good and full of hope for his upcoming tour! It's all well again ... phew...