The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

While we're on that topic,

Reveal hidden contents

Not every self-inflicted death of a depressed person is intentional. Accidental overdoses and such also occur - and are tragically common with the current opioid crisis. Although if that turns out to be the case, I suspect it will be kept very quiet.

And you know what's also horrible?

That one day after Taehyun got back on social media with a post concert post, he gets hate comments again! (no idea why, but he got a ton of hate for a picture of him beeing in a club).

One would think after the sad news about Moonbin something like this wouldn't happen again so soon, because everyone should feel a bit more aware and sensitive.....but here we are, one day later with hate comments flooding the account and Moas beeing busy reporting them.

10 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Do not use VPN. That's what flags you as a bot. Try again without VPN.

For me from VN, I can access all of TM US just fine, except I cannot see seat map to buy tickets, the most important function, so very lame -__-

Try this link to get in contact with them. You don't need to sign in. There's no phone number I can find.

https://ticketmaster-us.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=5957004019217

After much twitter communication and time passing because I travelled today, they eventually had a relatively simple though annoying solution - logout of all accounts (which would be only the one on my phone as it was the computer page that wasn't working), close out any active pages, shut down the computer, come back on and go to an igconito page and go to ticketmaster.com and sign in.  This, by the way, was vastly simpler then their initial suggestions that I didn't even try because I was traveling.  So - thank you @amylance1215

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

And you know what's also horrible?

That one day after Taehyun got back on social media with a post concert post, he gets hate comments again! (no idea why, but he got a ton of hate for a picture of him beeing in a club).

One would think after the sad news about Moonbin something like this wouldn't happen again so soon, because everyone should feel a bit more aware and sensitive.....but here we are, one day later with hate comments flooding the account and Moas beeing busy reporting them.

I saw that video and some of the hate comments, and it's the stupidest thing ever - apparently he was standing close to random chick on the dance floor ( who clearly didn't see him) and that's what the fuss was about... dumb!

And now that I'm back in computer land (on Jeju - and watched a pod of dolphins for about a half an hour), I have to add that I can't think of an uglier media act than doing a livestream of a young man returning to his home country because one of his mates has died.  The throngs of media making every arrival of a BTS member a circus is bad enough - this is downright cruel.

The timing on this choice by Weverse couldn't possibly be worse. Whst a bad idea. No celeb/idol should open DMs for their fans... the crap that gets thrown at them in public forums is bad enough! Pretty sure our guys will be smart enough not to use it but still.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

After much twitter communication and time passing because I travelled today, they eventually had a relatively simple though annoying solution - logout of all accounts (which would be only the one on my phone as it was the computer page that wasn't working), close out any active pages, shut down the computer, come back on and go to an igconito page and go to ticketmaster.com and sign in.  This, by the way, was vastly simpler then their initial suggestions that I didn't even try because I was traveling.  So - thank you @amylance1215

Glad to hear it could be solved and that you could sell the tickets.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw that video and some of the hate comments, and it's the stupidest thing ever - apparently he was standing close to random chick on the dance floor ( who clearly didn't see him) and that's what the fuss was about... dumb!

Didn't see pics or anything, but read about it on Youtube on one of the moa accounts.

He was there as a privat person, no one should have taken pictures of him or a video. Such a violation of personal rights is disgusting.

59 minutes ago, barbara said:

And now that I'm back in computer land (on Jeju - and watched a pod of dolphins for about a half an hour), I have to add that I can't think of an uglier media act than doing a livestream of a young man returning to his home country because one of his mates has died.  The throngs of media making every arrival of a BTS member a circus is bad enough - this is downright cruel.

Watching dolphins sounds like something we all could use, sounds wonderful....enjoy your time there💜

5 hours ago, barbara said:

I don't know if this is true or not but it seems to me that if they have him for five weeks of training, isolating him for a week and then still expect five additional weeks just seems mean.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/04/bts-j-hope-to-quarantine-1-week-in-military-due-to-covid-19

I wonder how that came about? I assume they test incoming trainees for COVID? 

Imagine spending your first week in the military sitting around in quarantine. I hope they at least give them something to do related to their training, so that their time's not wasted.