The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Hobi specifically stated in his live that the BigHit staff told him JK had arranged his schedule to be with Hobi on enlistment day. JK is probably flying back to Korea as we speak

I hope we get a video or a photo of the five dropping off the sixth at his base.  I'm going to cry -

46 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :10742289:

Go ahead, Yoongi - make me cry.  I love it, that he, who seems sometimes so independent, looks forward to OT7.  They all must know that alone, they can do incredible things and make incredible music, but when it's all 7 - it's magic and something that is a level above anything they do alone (or anyone does, for that matter).  

I can't find info on when JK actually left the states.  Theoretically, he could already be back on the country.  And nothing on Hobi showing up at his base.   Keeping my eyes peeled.

Has this been shared? Note the hijinks as they all start looking for shoulders to rest their elbows on...

And speaking of enlistment, I just watched the "news" video of Minhyuk from Monsta X arriving at Jin's base for his own enlistment,  and it was a circus. Literally the guy was working as an idol and posing for cameras until the second he crossed the gate of the base. Utterly ridiculous, and not a fair way to treat the idol.

So glad BigHit and BTS are doing their utmost to keep the Tannie's days private

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :10742289:

Literally half the video is Yoongi saying he misses the guys... even as he also says they still see each other lots! Man wants to make it crystal clear he wants  his 7 back on stage...