General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

There is also allusion to the dilemma, during the animation scene in RE_PRAY where Yuzu has to evade falling blocks. The Yuzu avatar continues, jumping and spinning trying to move through the hall and not be in the position of 'game over' and also the avatar speaks of the difficulty leaving a place, an arena which is all that he knows, the hours of effort is not easy to walk away from and the sense of duty to carry on, apprehension of what might lie beyond. The character prevails and moves to the next stage, there is no looking back because the next challenge arrives - Megalovania and the avatar moves forward.

Perhaps, an allegorical representation of life, to which many people can relate.

Oh! That's interesting! I never thought of that scene in this light,  but now that you mention it, it's a perfect allegory.

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu is a household name in China. :cheer:

I'm not sure if I'd be able to answer this question... are they talking about Prologue, GiFT, or Re_PRAY? I can't think of a word beginning with 'w' that fits the blank

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh! That's interesting! I never thought of that scene in this light,  but now that you mention it, it's a perfect allegory.

Thank you.

It is only one of a great number of interpretations and it is but a mere example of how this scene might align with anyone having similar experiences.

Many people face challenges in their daily lives and have to make important decisions and sometimes there are lots of factors which mean that choices are not always obvious or perfect. People are sometimes held back or stuck doing the same thing, for a variety of reasons.

For any given art form and certainly Yuzu's Ice Stories are a fabulous performance art form, the art is conveyed from the creating artist to the person immersed in viewing, listening, reading, experiencing the art form. Each person interprets the work differently, in their exquisitely unique way and at different points in their life or in different moods the art speaks to each individual differently.

How wonderful that we can be part of this amazing collective experience, gain something really special, explore and discuss this with our fellow Fanyus. 

Again, this is my very humble view point and it would be a delight to find out what other people might think. 

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm not sure if I'd be able to answer this question... are they talking about Prologue, GiFT, or Re_PRAY? I can't think of a word beginning with 'w' that fits the blank

The OP provided the answer in a subsequent tweet. It's the word "widely".

I was also confused at first and thought about the names of Yuzu's shows. But this is just an English exam after all, not a Fanyu knowledge test. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: