General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Anya said:

The bigger question is what is the earliest time that we'll get a TV broadcast? :darklordyuzu:  I'm running on Asian time so does this mean I'll have to pull an all-nighter? :darklordyuzu:

Good question. I was thinking the morning news shows in Japan starting around 4am local time would be the earliest.

But do they ever show these as Breaking News reports?

The writer of the blog, Mr.Yamaguchi, not only writes for baseball magazine but he also recently writes for figureskating magazine , publishing Veeeeeery detailed minute to minute reports on Yuzu during op and competition (along with very good and heartfelt interview with people who support Yuzu behind the scene, like Yoshida san who sharpens his blades...etc)

He has been called verbal(report) terrorist by fellow media colleague for the level of detail he put in his reports and he was joking that when he pass through Canadian custom, he probably shouldn't say"I came here to terrorize Hanyu 's skating with my words/reports” because he might get interrogated lol.

On the other hand.... I have heard rumor of Shaelyn-David showdown AND collaboration for the FS ..(it just goes to show  how both choreographers realllllly wants to work with Yuzu on his olympic FS lol) so I guess the collaborations happened in the end?

33 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Oh wow, there's some news. And of course it's tomorrow when I'm in class :dpooh:

Is this a reliable news source though?? Kind of looks like someone's blog....

From what I can gather from some of the text (please take with grain of salt since I'm not sure if this is a reliable news source - other JP speakers, please check to see if I have the dates + times right):

• On 8/08/17 from 11AM, there will be coverage of Brian Orser, Tracey Wilson and choreographers Shae-Lynn Bourne and David Wilson
  • Then there's Yuzu's open practice from 2:30PM for 1hr and then 1hr from 5PM
  • ((The person who posted the blog then says because Jeffrey Buttle's name is not there, it seems like a long version of Let's Go Crazy as the free for this season is not a possibility anymore..... was that a real possibility?))
  • Then on 9/08/17, he'll be practising from 1:30PM and then having an interview from 2:30PM

11am, 2:30/5pm Toronto time?

hahahahahahaha i'm not gonna be able to sleep i wanna die I wish this was japan time instead fml

3 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Then again, it could be just David doing EX and Shae for FS *shrug 

We will see in a couple hours!

I have sewed extra fingers on my hands so I can cross them so this happens. I will go down with this SEIMEI 2.0 ship!

(I became Layback Ina Bauer without even noticing. This is all moving so fast.)