General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, risako said:

I respect Yuzu‘s heart though I can't be such a forgiving person like him. GIFT will cure me.

Can you explain to me more about his forgiveness i mean i know he is very mature person about relationships but idk what happened in the past 

1 hour ago, bubbletea said:

Can you explain to me more about his forgiveness i mean i know he is very mature person about relationships but idk what happened in the past 

This may not be the correct forum to discuss this issues, as it is public and may be viewed by anyone. There were many discussions on various social media platforms. Explanation in as diplomatic manner possible, so there will be some gaps.

In the past, there were certain commentators who gave a lot of praise to Yuzu for his skating. No problem there, as this was an accurate description of performance. Then as certain skaters appeared in the senior competitions from powerful federations the commentary changed quite markedly. These skaters were very heavily promoted and many consider them to have good skills but not in the same sort of level as Yuzu. Some commentators even went as far as to describe Yuzu as being someone who was no longer a serious competitor and ready for retirement. Some of the commentators came from the same country as the skater(s) being promoted and exaggerated their strengths whilst diminishing Yuzu's skating and in particular Yuzu had looked up to some of the aforementioned commentators. It may be useful to note that some of the commentators had on occasion be noted to be somewhat lacking in tact and often had little of interest to say. This is not making excuses for poor quality commentary nor for people saying unintelligent things. However, it has been noted on many occasions that people invited give sports commentary are often people who competed in that sport in the past and they are not necessarily people with talents for communicating great insight.

There are some well known caveats about people airing their personal views e.g "If one cannot say something nice, better not to say anything at all"

Words have enormous power and should be used with great care, some people could have given more consideration before voicing their thoughts, especially those visible in the public domain. Viewers make note of how people in the public eye behave, their actions and words. Sometimes those incidents spark controversy and are discussed widely, those incidence are remembered and sometimes judged as well.

32 minutes ago, YuzuJay said:

Teaser video! OMG🔥🔥

Figure skater #Yuzuru Hanyu will be wearing Gucci on the cover of the August issue of ELLE Japon, which will be released in two days. Deliver a teaser video containing the shooting scenery!

Stunning, simply stunning. And this below is so true.

5 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

This may not be the correct forum to discuss this issues, as it is public and may be viewed by anyone. There were many discussions on various social media platforms. Explanation in as diplomatic manner possible, so there will be some gaps.

In the past, there were certain commentators who gave a lot of praise to Yuzu for his skating. No problem there, as this was an accurate description of performance. Then as certain skaters appeared in the senior competitions from powerful federations the commentary changed quite markedly. These skaters were very heavily promoted and many consider them to have good skills but not in the same sort of level as Yuzu. Some commentators even went as far as to describe Yuzu as being someone who was no longer a serious competitor and ready for retirement. Some of the commentators came from the same country as the skater(s) being promoted and exaggerated their strengths whilst diminishing Yuzu's skating and in particular Yuzu had looked up to some of the aforementioned commentators. It may be useful to note that some of the commentators had on occasion be noted to be somewhat lacking in tact and often had little of interest to say. This is not making excuses for poor quality commentary nor for people saying unintelligent things. However, it has been noted on many occasions that people invited give sports commentary are often people who competed in that sport in the past and they are not necessarily people with talents for communicating great insight.

There are some well known caveats about people airing their personal views e.g "If one cannot say something nice, better not to say anything at all"

Words have enormous power and should be used with great care, some people could have given more consideration before voicing their thoughts, especially those visible in the public domain. Viewers make note of how people in the public eye behave, their actions and words. Sometimes those incidents spark controversy and are discussed widely, those incidence are remembered and sometimes judged as well.

Ok i fully get it what you trying to say that is quite enough thank you for your answer

3 minutes ago, bubbletea said:

Ok i fully get it what you trying to say that is quite enough thank you for your answer

You are welcome. There will be plenty of social media threads, with no punches pulled, if you wish to pursue your own research. 

Yuzu has a magnanimous nature and it is good for him is he wants to live his own life with high standards of core values and try to stay healthy in all ways

2 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

I, too, will continue to be this salty. Zu is a great champion, and since it was him that was hurt, being the bigger person means he forgives and forgets.

Not me. I will remember and hold all the grudges. But I will also enjoy this tribute, not for who the tribute is actually for, but for who Zu is.

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

You explained this issue in a very diplomatic and objective way. In the light of so many people who are standing in the limelight - no matter if athletes, artists, celebrities, or politicians - saying rather unfortunate things in public, it is even more amazing how eloquent, professional, kind, and mature Yuzu is when it comes to everything he says and does. And he has been like this since he was a kid! He is truly a human being with outstanding qualities in every way.

Yuzu is simply the best person with the biggest heart and brightest light. He is someone who can leave the past behind and let go of resentment and past hurt. I know from personal experience how difficult this is. But this is the only way to focus on the present and on yourself, your health and happiness, and the achievement of your dreams and goals.

Because of the extraordinary person he is, he is showered with love and success from around the world. We are all attracted to his light and love and more and more people are discovering him and falling in love with him every day. :loveshower:

8 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Teaser video! OMG🔥🔥

Figure skater #Yuzuru Hanyu will be wearing Gucci on the cover of the August issue of ELLE Japon, which will be released in two days. Deliver a teaser video containing the shooting scenery!

I'm dead :0002:

But WHY did they cut out his jump?! I want that jump in full, including the landing!