General Yuzuru Chat

16 hours ago, yuzupon said:

And they have them just for one season, I think? Yeah, me too. The black blades for black boots make the most sense, imo. Idk if black blades will also work for the ladies white/tan boots - I’d imagine they won’t.

Speaking of Mai and this is not related to skates at all but both she and Rimi Natsukawa are going to be in the first leg of FaOI. Her voice is every bit as magical as when she was younger, it is astounding. I think we might be in it for an amazing "Sakura" number :10636614: As for Yuzu, perhaps something folk music with Rimi-san? I know his recent numbers are cool and all, but Yuzu and traditional music are match made in heaven :heart: 

18 hours ago, yuzupon said:

Blades…do not need time to break in…. The boots do, but not the blades. The blades got dull after awhile and needs sharpening - Yuzu, for example has this person in Sendai who does the sharpening of his blades for him. And I mean, men skaters wear black boots, and black blades just looks way cooler paired with black boots. 
My point re type of blades vs colour of blades is that when it comes to his technical equipments, Yuzu prioritises function over flashiness. He might want to get rid of the silver in his Pattern 99 Revolution blades, and he could go for gold plating, I guess, but he ultimately went for all-black.

I'm glad Yuzu chose black as the color of his blades and not anything flashy. Black is a classy, subdued color that matches any other color and style. Yuzu's blades look like they're an extension of his boots.

When I first saw Boyang getting gold colored blades, I was excited and thought it was a cool idea. But then I saw him skate and I didn't like them at all. They looked too flashy (and even tacky, if you ask me) and drew too much attention away from the whole skater. Gold is also not a color that matches every other color or style well.

8 minutes ago, Elly said:

We get to see Yuzu soon! :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: The costumes in the back.... :girlsigh:

This looks interesting. They looked as if they were having fun when they sat next to one another at the New Year TV special and of course, they are acquainted from the Towa  commercials.

Yuzu is very dapper in a three piece suit

Link for an article and some more photos

19 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Poohzan and Fanyus are jealous 

The way Yuzu loves mascots makes me want to get a job being a mascot~ He's always so sweet to them!❤️