General Yuzuru Chat

I just finished watching GIFT for the last time. I must've replayed the ending at least five times, because I just love the bit where Yuzu says he's glad he loves skating after all and then lets loose on the ice; he was so emotional and happy and I couldn't help but shed a few tears seeing him so skate so freely. God, he really deserves everything and more, and I don't know how to articulate just how much joy (I feel like that's too weak of a word) I feel for him, his happiness and success.

I really, really hope that the show will be released as some sort of DVD in the future. I tried to burn as much of it as I could into my memory, but I know it won't be enough. I'm so sad I won't get to watch it anymore after today :sadPooh:

8 hours ago, Anni said:

Also with Yuzu's voice

(from Ajinomoto's IG storie)

[NEWS]

Ajinomoto posted this clip also on twitter 

[NEWS]

6 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Now I really want to see another cooking video. I think they already filmed it.

Yes, me too. :smiley-angelic001:

7 hours ago, Anni said:

Also with Yuzu's voice :Yes:

(from Ajinomoto's IG story)

[NEWS]

AJINOMOTO question : last month I pass in front of the frozen section and what do I see  :eek: : AJINOMOTO gyosas with shrimps and I go AHHHHHH and people must have said that I am  :smiley-whacky115:  :LOL: in front of frozen foods and they are delicious and very light, suddenly I is taken back to the chickens  :party0021: but without the YUZU gifts 

36 minutes ago, thieenny said:

Hey guys, I found a recording link for the GIFT show on Twitter from acc @starrynotte, here's the link:

Enjoy relax and watch 💫

WOOOOOOOO   :665e343793b9:  :loveshower: and I managed to open HAI WELCOME BACK HANYU YUZURU SAN = a MIRACLE from me  :girlsigh: and, on the other hand : possibility that this is transferred here in video section? but in legal it goes without :cheer:saying