General Yuzuru Chat

20 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

To be a Fanyu living in Japan... :64341262:

I wish I could walk into a department store and buy all Yuzu Sekkisei sets... and let the products work on my skin while sitting in an arena and watch Yuzu skate... :10636614:

Wow! What an awesome car! All this beautiful Yuzu fanart paintwork! :knc_yuzu1:

Honestly, no one beats Chinese fanyus.

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's wisdom expressed through cute fanart. Brilliant! :heartpound:

Whenever Yuzu's wise words appear, it often brings to mind the famous poem 'If' by the author, Rudyard Kipling, the message being about living a life with integrity, to have aspiration but not be ruled by those dreams and being grounded in reality. The list of wonderful personal attributes goes on. Yuzu embodies the desiderata of the poem most admirably.

Some of the lines from the poem are written above the players' door to Centre Court at the All England Club, better known as Wimbledon

" if you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two impostors just the same "

Guest Mary_kyo

Apologies if already posted, but wow. Literally, the quality he had when he was 17 years old is mind-blowing. I miss the era of Yuzu and Patrick, golden years of FS. The lineups were crazy (Dai, Denis, Nobu and so many other crazily talented skaters) and it’s insane to think how we went from that era to the current tragic era in such short amount of time. Now, ISU competitions are literally clownery shows and real skaters are those who are off podium.