General Yuzuru Chat

Sekkisei always make such wonderful edit of Yuzu’s photos but this one speaks to me on another level. It feels so… powerful? Like the picture really embodies what Tenchi is. Yuzu’s pose is what really sells this picture (so masculine yet so feminine, so powerful yet demure, hard but soft, so regal but yet unassuming, elegant personified, you get the idea) but the background is like the icing on the cake. It makes Yuzu really pops and add depth to the whole story. I want this as my wallpaper 🥲

lJvoJws.jpg

The AERA cover picture is so dreamy and atmospheric, though I don't really like it when Yuzu's face is too photoshopped, because he doesn't need it at all. At least Mika Ninagawa didn't erase his moles, unlike Sekkisei does all the time.

The Sekkisei gift sets are so pretty but my favourites are the bags because those are the so beautiful and useful since it can be used many times. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! This looks absolutely gorgeous! :girlsigh:

OMG! I want it all!!! :loveeyes:

The most important question is whether this collection will be available for international orders. But probably not. :64341262:

PS: I want all the Yuzu exhibition items, too! Why don't they make all the Yuzu stuff available for international customers? Fans could purchase these products much more easily and the companies could make so much more money. :10636614:

For many years fans have been requesting over seas sales. The merchandising companies do not seem to take the hint. When leaving the message for Sekkisei, the Yuzu collaboration was mentioned specifically, no subtlety.

As you say, do these companies NOT want to make money? Overseas fans are providing actual data with regards to overseas marketing for free

1 hour ago, gapil27 said:

Sekkisei always make such wonderful edit of Yuzu’s photos but this one speaks to me on another level. It feels so… powerful? Like the picture really embodies what Tenchi is. Yuzu’s pose is what really sells this picture (so masculine yet so feminine, so powerful yet demure, hard but soft, so regal but yet unassuming, elegant personified, you get the idea) but the background is like the icing on the cake. It makes Yuzu really pops and add depth to the whole story. I want this as my wallpaper 🥲

lJvoJws.jpg

:iagree:

Anyone recall the film 'The Fifth Element'? One of the protagonists is the Perfect Cosmic Being. Yuzu is pretty close to this ideal.:YuzuPoohLove:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Yamakai has again uploaded a new video on youtube.

[NEWS]
Unfortunately I can't open the video from my country. :eh:

I'm the same as you and so, why can't we open it in Europe and all the others by Yamakai san could be read in Europe? anyone have an explanation please :shrug:

16 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

:I agree:

Does anyone remember the movie "The Fifth Element"? One of the protagonists is the Perfect Cosmic Being. Yuzu is quite close to this ideal.:Yuzu Bear Love:

Ohhhhh yes, I watched it a lot and this "Perfect Cosmic Being" : is it LEELOO? and nice description of Yuzu from GAPIL27  :headdesk:  and you are right for Sekkisei products because in France too they would sell like :yes:hotcakes

15 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Here is a lovely cartoon of Yuzu playing various traditional musical instruments. Imagine of he really has learnt to play an instrument and will perform at the Opera house. This would be truly amazing and it would be a joy to behold

This is sooooooooooo cute!

20 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I'm the same as you and so, why can't we open it in Europe and all the others by Yamakai san could be read in Europe? anyone have an explanation please :shrug:

Ohhhhh yes, I watched it a lot and this "Perfect Cosmic Being" : is it LEELOO? and nice description of Yuzu from GAPIL27  :headdesk:  and you are right for Sekkisei products because in France too they would sell like :yes:hotcakes

Hi, oui bien sur Leeloo. Yuzu is also Perfect Cosmic Being and really beautiful inside and out, just like the description by @gapil27

Sekkisei should definitely have a Yuzu product launch across Europe

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Yamakai has again uploaded a new video on youtube. This time tried he "Seimei" on the floor.

[NEWS]
Unfortunately I can not open the video from my country. :huh:

Edit 

[NEWS]

can't watch. he said it was the thoughest filming in four and a half years.