General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, shina07 said:

Someone asked Lae if they’re going to translate other snippets of news like the one where Nobu cried and talked about Yuzu and she said probably not since there are so many things to translate already, not to mention there’s another one coming out tonight. I read that they already reached 42 pages of transcript just for the presscon alone 🥺 hope someone could help translate other things and please if you can, give some Kofi to the hardworking translators in our community

I was too busy watching Yuzu this morning LOL, but I'm happy to contribute!!! Is there any script that Lae or Axel team would not translate but people want to see? Just FYI my Japanese isn't that professional as well :YuzuPoohSad:

8 minutes ago, YuDai said:

He will return very soon :68468287: 

Hide contents

And probably brew some tea...

Despite the flood of content, there is not such a thing as too much Yuzu 😆

And I love 🍵

Well it seems as there are already 2 places with a pin on the World map for the Yuzu show tours. Lucky Helsinki, Finland and Toronto, Canada. 

Yuzu will most likely want to retrieve Old Man Pooh San and then visit Moomin Troll.

Canadian and Finnish Satellites, we are relying on you to help acquire good group tickets :dancingpooh:

Translation of Yuzu's message (part)

Chi-Eng by DeepL, proof read by me

"From now on, it might be true that my relationship with everyone will change, but in the future, I will still be the same Yuzuru Hanyu unchanged from the competition, who has the same ambition and who makes your heart beat faster and who makes you feel nervous. I hope you will continue to support me, and I will try my best. Please take care of me!"

From Jpn-Eng by DeepL, no proof read

https://hochi.news/articles/20220723-OHT1T51286.html?page=1

"Thank you so much for your continued support. I have been able to reflect on my life with all of you, along with many memories, and I have been able to think about many things and make a new determination to move forward. It is true that my relationship with you all may change in the future. However, I will continue to be Yuzuru Hanyu with the same aspirations as in the competitions, with the same thrill and tension. Please continue to support me, and I will continue to do my best, so please look forward to Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you very much."

and some other comments

Spoiler

-"Evolution"

-It's a very, very simple word, that often comes to my mind when I am asked to "write down your aspirations for this year," and that I often want to use, so I dared to use it this time. I would like to continue to evolve, to aim for evolution, to keep practicing, and to further evolve and grow as a human being as well as a skater, that's why I chose "Evolution".

Of course, I will never forget my gratitude to those who have supported me, and I would like to express my gratitude to the people in the disaster-affected areas who have supported me, as well as to the many people who are still suffering from natural disasters, corona, and various other situations in various places. I would like to start from here with the meaning of support for those people.

In spite of how overwhelming this week has been, I’m so grateful for all the interviews that Yuzu has been doing. In all of it, he has never stopped reassuring his fans, keeps saying how greater things are ahead, how he’s still the same athlete we love and he’s still so eager to do challenges and show us so many things in this next stage of his life. Truly happy to support this man wherever he goes.