General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, Anabel said:

I also didn't know it existed! Let's estivate then :2thumbsup:

Yeah, me three! And since it's so hot and dry here I will estivate, too! And Yuzu did a good job today to dry up the small amount of water still existing here...

I finally had a chance to watch Raison in it's entirety, and you know what? I like it. 

really like it. And not just because it shows off his physique and a bit of sensuality, either.

I like it as a performance. It's a great interpretation of the music, and with the short, syncopated movements, sudden changes in tempo and direction, and  intense use of the ice as a medium for dance expression, it's a completely new approach for Yuzu. So I like that he's challenging himself creatively here as well.

He's doing an abso-friggin'- lutely incredible job of FaOI this year and I hope he brings this new attitude to all his competitions this coming season.

9 hours ago, Maleko said:

Is oficial we are in the Yuzuru's

358506f0d457ea05874763e18cdeab4bb4fe7e89.jpg 2012

eac6f0cae50573d55c4473212ab2bbc544fe7913 2022

SOURCE

8 hours ago, Muffinator said:

Awwww, I wouldn't call it a "slut" era. That's so nasty. Dylan may be jealous! :rofl3:

Has this been posted already? Or is this what started the slut conversation?

2 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Has this been posted already? Or is this what started the slut conversation?

Could have been this, too:

https://twitter.com/axelsandwich/status/1540911120226983936?s=20&t=E6YaCyzjnkk7WxE6ypfwPQ

in any case, i think Yuzu's just enjoying life out there. He does like it when the audience screams. I'd call it 'fan service' rather than anything else.