General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Apparently Johnny is going to be in Faoi, he RTed the tweet. It will be so awkward :facepalm:  Who should I bribe to have Xinyu and Shiyue instead?

May I ask why it'll be awkward? Yuzu invited Johnny to CWW 2018 and they were happy. Anything happened after that?

8 minutes ago, eren said:

May I ask why it'll be awkward? Yuzu invited Johnny to CWW 2018 and they were happy. Anything happened after that?

There was a rehash of the history some pages back...let me try and find a way to link them, unless someone beats me too it.

Essentially though: Johnny caused a good amount of drama a bit after CWW's and revealed himself to be a snake and fair weathered "friend".

Not sure where to post this, or if it’s relevant to the forum at all, but since it’s related to something so dear and close to Yuzu I will link it here. Adms feel free to move or delete it, is just Japanese news

Spoiler

Huge earthquake in northeastern Japan. 
11 years after… tsunami warnings.

Saw some japanese on twitter commenting abt it. 
Hopefully it will not be as bad… 

Edit: @erenbeat me to it lol 

Just now, Xiupia said:

Not sure where to post this, or if it’s relevant to the forum at all, but since it’s related to something so dear and close to Yuzu I will link it here. Adms feel free to move or delete it, is just Japanese news

Hide contents

Huge earthquake in northeastern Japan. 
11 years after… tsunami warnings.

Saw some japanese on twitter commenting abt it. 
Hopefully it will not be as bad… 

Pray everyone stays safe and no major harm befalls anyone.

Guest Mary_kyo

I hope everyone is okay and the damages are the least possible. Didn’t it happen during his practice time? Because he is rehabbing on the ice these days and probably was on the rink. It might be traumatic to experience the thing exactly the same. sigh

4 hours ago, Anabel said:

I didn't realize where the teddy had gone until this tweet lol

Isn't Annabel that would be the height of Yuzu being knocked out by one  :dancingpooh: :surprised_pikachu:  and also only humor with YH who is skinned and not from Japan (every time I see him and his face =  :LOL: ) 

Yes Johnny has always been seen at the FOI and it's clear that it would be the TOP to see the couple of Chinese ice dancers and him who carried Yuzu in the elevator :animated-smileys-character-075:

I don't want 1 cake and would rather have 2 : let's abuse it to be flavored with yuzu :girlsigh:

:1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsm54h9nhys