General Yuzuru Chat

On 2/14/2022 at 10:13 PM, TokyoDream said:

Thanks for your lovely message! What a great planet indeed!!! How old are you if I may ask? I only ask cause I'm over 30 and thought this kind of emotional behaviour was in my past 😂

Oh, I'm even much older than you. That's what makes it so frightening! Yuzu makes some of us feel and behave like teenagers again ... :scratch3: :happy0007:

I always felt like Shoma was very grateful that Yuzu was there to take the spotlight so he could be in the shadows a bit more. It takes a lot of the pressure off him and, given how introverted Shoma seems, I'm sure he enjoys that. I do think Shoma does like Yuzu and I'd like to think he's genuinely grateful to him over the years. However, I think now Shoma would like his time to shine. He's got enough silver so I am sure he's tired of being second best in Japan - though with Yuma he seems just as happy (he now has his own fanboy). 

Yuma is a Shoma fanboy. Yuma loves Shoma and I think he mentioned Shoma was the only one he watched. From just that I'd infer that he and his dad are not Yuzu fans by any means. If anything I don't think they like that Yuzu has always come out on top of Shoma. Not sure what it is, I'm sure Yuma does respect Yuzu to an extent, but he's certainly starting to become a bit high-headed if he wants to be the next NC (I don't think NC is the best role model to have...) I wonder if there is some regional politics going on or if Yuma's father is aware of the JSF's seeming dislike of Yuzu that he wants to keep his son away from. 

It's perfectly fine to accept that not all up and coming Japanese figure skaters are Yuzu fanboys, but I think it's shocking to us here that Yuma already seems so removed from what Yuzu has done for figure skating in Japan. He's basically carried it for the last eight years even without the JSF's help. 

Guest Mary_kyo

@ jmedia, where is the footage of Yuzu skating to poto? After all the fake skating and BS of today, we deserved to have some real true skating but they even hide that from us. So cruel.

He must prepared POTO gala seriously before he went to Bejing...

At first I thought he will wd for gala and go back to Japan. After saw he stayed I thought he will do LEMY.And yesterday I thought he wanted to worlds.  After seeing his feelings of gala and  nhk interview, it's very clear he focused exhibition only. Totally undecided to next step, but I have a feeling he won't go worlds and take a treatment for his ankle quite long time. 

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

@ jmedia, where is the footage of Yuzu skating to poto? After all the fake skating and BS of today, we deserved to have some real true skating but they even hide that from us. So cruel.

not the whole thing, but at least a snippet

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
5 minutes ago, YuDai said:

What is he referring to with the "I don't really care at this moment" part? 

Probably various things. Worlds or not, keep challenging 4a or not, retire or not, go back to canada or not etc  every future plans

Looks like he wants to focus exhibition only right now.