General Yuzuru Chat

34 minutes ago, Skrimblo_iced said:

why does this week feel like an eternity omg i vaguely remember 2018 and it wasnt this lmao even though the stakes were higher 

I remember yuzus 2nd OGM gifs trending all across Twitter and Tumblr..  whereas now we barely see the current OGM trending on either platforms lol. Goes to see how much the newbie public really isn't invested in this cycles podium. 

2 minutes ago, Harutolama said:

I remember yuzus 2nd OGM gifs trending all across Twitter and Tumblr..  whereas now we barely see the current OGM trending on either platforms lol. Goes to see how much the newbie public really isn't invested in this cycles podium. 

Yes, there's hardly any NC stuff on my social media too. OTOH, I've seen some Yuzu content even on the Twitter account where I don't follow any FS.

5 hours ago, Lynnie said:

Yes, there's hardly any NC stuff on my social media too. OTOH, I've seen some Yuzu content even on the Twitter account where I don't follow any FS.

Same! The only NC things I see on my non-FS Twt are locals dragging him. They're so brutal that I do feel a bit bad. Meanwhile everyone swoon over Yuzu and his skating :img_21:

The NBC commentator in the men's halfpipe final said about the score on Ayumu Hirano's second run, "the judges just grenaded all their credibility...try to tell me where you're deducting from this run... It's a travesty." Max of course brings the same energy but I wish other figure skating commentators would do so, too.