General Yuzuru Chat

This is the above same subject Sports Nabi  only  a summary

First of all , I did not reallized this article has posted.  Very sorry!!

A column about Yuzuru Hanyu

Yuzuru Hanyu   continues to challenge for 3 years after Sochi seeking the answer for the ahead of a wall

1.His word [I am a greedy person(a miser) more than others]

After Sochi, he has to experienced  so many trouble like accident in China ,GFS and a disease(operation) after All Japan Championship.

But finally, he cleared this wall one by one and won two successive championship on GPF.

2. Desire to be strong more

Yuzuru was always continuing to fight with this[wall] for 3 season. Specially, 2015~2016 after

Canada GPS he was defeated to Patrick Chan, he changed Program component more difficult.

Then, in NHK Cup he marked world record total 322.40.

In GPF Barcelona he made a new record. He even put himself under mental pressure telling him

That I am an absolute champion.

3.New weapon Quad loop

From 2016~2017 he added new quad loop in program.  At that time, there is no body has

Succeed quad loop in competition. But in every competition, he did suffered combination

Jump 4F-3T.  He was really struggled this jump. However, he got a new world record in Helsinki

Which was remarkable.  He got over [wall] certainly although he was suffering whole season.

4.Now, I am enjoying a skate

Three and a half year has passed from Sochi.  It is so difficult to imagine his heavy pressure as a Olympian, a  world champion.

But he is saying I am enjoying skate because I am always challenge

High level program and motivation for the competition will be higher.

Now, it is 7 months only till Pynchon Olympic.

Even this short period ,Yuzuru is continuing to challenge seeking new thing, enjoying a skate.

What is beyond [wall] seeking the answer

3 часа назад, SuzyQ сказал:

IMO, English education in Japan is not as bad as everyone claims.  The problem is, Japanese in general do not have so many occasions to practice or actually use it compared to the learners in other countries.  We do not have so many tourists from abroad (although they are increasing now),  or foreign students, or business occasions to use English.  You would not feel like working hard if you don't think it is necessary :biggrin:  

In school I also didn't had a feeling that I will need  English in my daily life I was just a good student I think :biggrin: *but now of course i remember only simple grammar*

Just now, Lunna said:

In school I also didn't had a feeling that I will need  English in my daily life I was just a good student I think :biggrin: *but now of course i remember only simple grammar*

it works. :) 

3 hours ago, Fay said:

and here I feel sorely tempted to go into the vagaries of Russian grammar - if you want to go through hel... er... a challenging experience, welcome to learn Russian as a foreign language.

I was lucky enough to pick it up as a second language when I was still a kid. :biggrin:

Hahha I remember seeing you post earlier in this thread or in a language thread. I don't envy you! There's always a worse language out there~ at least with English as the dominant internet language, there are many opportunities to practice 

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hahha I remember seeing you post earlier in this thread or in a language thread. I don't envy you! There's always a worse language out there~ at least with English as the dominant internet language, there are many opportunities to practice 

Yes. But the scope of English vocabulary is just terrifying, on the other hand. That's what makes it a very difficult language to master.

2 minutes ago, yana said:

I need PW in Chopin costume

I'm not sure we'll get that, though, since he only did it on the last Niigata show. But if that's the one they're broadcasting..... :knc_brian1:

Edit: I know I've complained about too many face emoticons before but I'm being an hypocrite now because I kind of wanted a Brian/Yuzu rubbing hands emoticon for this reply. :facepalm:

hace 2 minutos , xeyra said:

I'm not sure we'll get that, though, since he only did it on the last Niigata show. But if that's the one they're broadcasting..... :knc_brian1:

In the news clips from Niigata Yuzu weared pooh's ears in the finale and it was only on the last day. But there were cameras on the first and the last day. Probably they'll combine the best from both shows.

5 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Edit: I know I've complained about too many face emoticons before but I'm being an hypocrite now because I kind of wanted a Brian/Yuzu rubbing hands emoticon for this reply. :facepalm:

Yeah, its just my wish:winky: 

The one at NHK?