General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 1 hora, Hanmgse said:

I'm not surprised!. I was so shocked in the morning when I saw the pic that I had to show it to my family LOL

I am still recovering :laughing: But has anyone noticed that he wears Plushy's gloves?

I'm not surprise to see his muscle, since last season I already noticed his legs have bulked up. You can see it when he did the lunge. His shoulders/chest are a bit bigger too and that's make his slim waist even more stand out :laughing: All those muscles make him look healthier (and its  look nice too :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:), and I think at Faoi this year, he looks fitter than he usually was in off season :smile:

(My friend says when young men have muscle, almost all of them tend to be very obsessed with it and nothing can stop them from work out :laughing: )

2 minutes ago, Katt said:

I'm not surprise to see his muscle, since last season I already noticed his legs have bulked up. You can see it when he did the lunge. His shoulders/chest are a bit bigger too and that's make his slim waist even more stand out :laughing: All those muscles make him look healthier (and its  look nice too :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:), and I think at Faoi this year, he looks fitter than he usually was in off season :smile:

(My friend says when young men have muscle, almost all of them tend to be very obsessed with it and nothing can stop them from work out :laughing: )

I knew he was muscular, and the PPoS highlight every line,

But actually seeing his bare legs... holy shit, wow

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I knew he was muscular, and the PPoS highlight every line,

But actually seeing his bare legs... holy shit, wow

Yes, to see his bare legs ( and some of other top skaters) freak me out. Those quad powers :popcorn:

Just now, Katt said:

Yes, to see his bare legs ( and some of other top skaters) freak me out. Those quad power :popcorn:

I;'m not freaked out but i'm oddly interested. Like i want to analyze the pic and not just because i want to shamelessly stare at his legs haha but i'm like fascinated by the fact that all that "quad power" is VISIBLE.

Amazing, he is amazing:bow:

hace 4 minutos , Hydroblade said:

I;'m not freaked out but i'm oddly interested. Like i want to analyze the pic and not just because i want to shamelessly stare at his legs haha but i'm like fascinated by the fact that all that "quad power" is VISIBLE.

Conclusion: these legs definitely can manage 4A  :agree2:

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yeah It make me really admire him and other skaters. They have to follow insane training/work out schedule and strict diet to keep their form :bow: *Meanwhile, I need another snickers bar *

hace 1 minuto , ralucutzagy said:

If he's not lurking than maybe some of his friends, already saw the reactions on twitter, on the planet and GS, and they told him! I'm sure he knows by now!!

Of course he knows, the question is what kind of reaction did he expect?