General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Luciela said:

Famous last words, you said the same back in April and... let me say there've been LOADS of things happening til then. Good things. Epic things. Things that I signed for!

Just keep it optimistic, who knows what surprises bring summer? ;)

I was promised a quiet off season after WTT and I ended up as admin on a completely new forum :rofl:

It's amazing everything that has happened during the off season. Considering the season starts in July according to ISU, we've been spoiled lol

7 minutes ago, Luciela said:

Famous last words, you said the same back in April and... let me say there've been LOADS of things happening til then. Good things. Epic things. Things that I signed for!

Just keep it optimistic, who knows what surprises bring summer? ;)

We've been spoiled up till now, it's true. But once the ninja mode strikes and there's no news for weeks, we'll be feeling the withdrawal symptoms that much more :rofl:

7 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Interrupting Yuzu thigh talk with an update! 2011-2012 season done!

Personal thoughts:

• Etude is really underrated. I really liked it and unfortunately the only 'perfect' performance is probably in COC - where the camera angles are notoriously not so good
  • I can't find any video links for his SP at Japan Nationals. If anyone has one please send me a link
  • I still cry when I watch R+J1 at worlds
  • Also, please don't reply on the thread. I'll be updating it as the season progresses. If there's any questions/comments/suggestions pm me or call me out here in the general chat :68468301:

i love the way you organized everything! it looks sleek and neat and very easy to understand :D much easier than wiki. thanks!

38 minutes ago, liv said:

I wish my anatomy books had pictures like this when I was studying. It would've made me more motivated, lol. illustrations are fine, but real life is better....

Are you saying that while studying this you could keep your brain in a functioning state where it actually absorbs and saves information? Dang lady, I envy your self-control :smiley-rolleyes009:

34 minutes ago, Luciela said:

i've been lurking for a while, but silence cannot prevail in front of *this*, sorry

is he even human? sweet jesus, i swear there's a couple os muscles that normal people actually don't have

thank you plushenko for keep giving and giving

*shy hello and runs away*

Oh my god.

We always see him with his beautiful costumes or with his sport clothing for practice. 

I always imagine he is like a beautiful creature on the ice, etheral in his swan costume.

I never see those muscles or his legs before on the ice or in his photos.

He acquires those legs for his jumps, especially for those quads, I suppose.

I remember I have seen video of Patrick Chan doing exercise in the gym with the bags hyperbare covering his legs, maybe to develop those muscles.

Well figure skating is a sport, especially for men skaters. I suppose that our beautiful ladies skaters don't need those muscles.

4 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

Oh my god.

We always see him with his beautiful costumes or with his sport clothing for practice. 

I always imagine he is like a beautiful creature on the ice, etheral in his swan costume.

I remember I have seen video of Patrick Chan doing exercise in the gym with the bags hyperbare covering his legs, maybe to develop those muscles.

Well figure skating is a sport, especially for men skaters. I suppose that our beautiful ladies skaters don't need those muscles.

Should show this picture to anyone who says he looks delicate and/or figure skating isn't a sport!! :madwife:

1 hour ago, SuzyQ said:

:embSwan:

Anyway my dictionary says the following :0007:

大腿直筋 Rectus femorise muscle

内側広筋 Medial great muscle

外側広筋 Lateral great muscle

(Above two names seem to be reversed.)

中間広筋 Intermediate great muscle

Those for sure are reverse since medial is inside and lateral is outside. 

Damn Yuzu you should have been the model for all my Kinesiology classes! What is a B on Anatomy when you have Yuzu :rant:

Those muscles are masterpiece :eek::loveeyes:

22 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Should show this picture to anyone who says he looks delicate and/or figure skating isn't a sport!! :madwife:

Figure skating is a damn difficult sport to master and takes such physical conditioning on top of it. People who say otherwise have never stopped to think about what goes into making these flowy and light performances happen.

hace 26 minutos , Vadrouille said:

Oh my god.

I suposse his "skinny" structure and body shape, in addition to the fact that he has not developed a lot of musclature in the upper boddy, can fool people in general, but of course fs it's sport that requires strong and a lot of training, specially for legs, and giving the power and heigh all Yuzuru's jumps have, it's quite logical for him to have developed such strong legs. On the other side, he's not exactly and exhibicionist as other skaters *ahemJaviahem* and it's always quite surprising and amazing!!

28 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

Oh my god.

I didn't even notice those muscles and legs. Maybe they just grew up for the Sex Bomb photo, and they appear just when they want to?

Like, ghost muscles:xD: