General Yuzuru Chat

Swanyu!!!  One of my favorite programs.  :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

The wait for media day is too much!!! (But you take your time, Yuzu)!  Looking at it, though, there is so much going on this summer, what with the recovery, most likely two new programs, new rules, new costumes...  I think at this point I'm just going to pretend that the program reveal will be at ACI, and anything earlier is icing on the cake.  :meditationf:  ACI's almost only a month away now, if you can believe it.

Well, the swan image does fit him. Graceful, serene, but underneath that water surface the paddling is furious. And beneath all that calm veneer, it can be aggressive and attacking? Think it was in random thought theatre, but wasn't there a long list of posts detailing aggressive male swans?  Yeah, no similarity to a certain human swan's competitive tendencies...

:notamused:

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

aggressive-swan.gif

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I'm always happy to get more swanyu:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Okay, that's it, we need to train a bunch of swans to sniff out unwanted paparazzi. They can leave poor Noto and Tanaka and the authorized photographers hiding in the bushes alone. 

They can fly around the area between his home and TCC, and wherever paparazzi are, a horde of swans can go chase after them, like this swan vs the sign. 

(there's an evil part of me that would be laughing my head off if I see a bunch of paparazzi being chased around by wild swans and geese. I'd volunteer to train them if need be)

19 minutes ago, Xen said:

Okay, that's it, we need to train a bunch of swans to sniff out unwanted paparazzi. They can leave poor Noto and Tanaka and the authorized photographers hiding in the bushes alone. 

They can fly around the area between his home and TCC, and wherever paparazzi are, a horde of swans can go chase after them, like this swan vs the sign. 

(there's an evil part of me that would be laughing my head off if I see a bunch of paparazzi being chased around by wild swans and geese. I'd volunteer to train them if need be)

The_swan_attacks_man.Hokkaido-toyako,%E4

19 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

don't think there is anything anyone can do to prevent this from happening, sadly

The only thing any fanyu can do to prevent this is to steadfastly refuse to buy or retweet or even view the publications that stoop to this level of coverage. Take away their sales on any issues that publish unauthorized stories about Hanyu, and they'll stop trying to chase him.

More generally, the only way to put an end to paparazzi-style coverage of celebs is to make it unprofitable and socially unacceptable. Yes, that might be impossible, but so was banning smoking, once upon a time

35 minutes ago, Xen said:

Actually, a flock of Canada geese would do the trick too, those things are the biker gangs of the waterfowl world.