General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

The tissue box cover was a secret sign!!

Turandot and Zigeunerweisen. We have to acknowledge the signs. 

Oh, I will laugh if my silly jokes turn out to be true, but I'll just be so glad to have him back and skating again. :laughing: 

Close, but he already confirmed it to be this:

Who sleeps all night in a cake made of strawberry?

Wakes up bright in a house cake of strawberry?

Livin' right in a cake made of strawberry?

Yazuri Hanya, wouldn't ya know!

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Hana Wa Saku Video 2014 - Behind the Scene (at 5:40)

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much for this. I couldn't watch it without tears welling up in my eyes. The song and Yuzu's skating had created something so touching.  

I thought interaction between Nanami sensei and Yuzu showed their history and deep connection. Nanami sensei asked Yuzu what's his feel about the song/lyrics then as he was telling, his voice grew unsure towards the end. With his hand over his mouth, his little voice ended his answer with 'かな…と思ったんだけど’  (was it...? I think). When finally he's finished, Nanami sensei said "Wonderful". The praise made Yuzu smile which showed his relief. When I saw this, I sensed Nanami sensei was still his sensei. Then I thought of the years they had spent together training.

Without Brian and his team, Yuzu wouldn't be where he is today. But Nanami sensei's influence definitely helped Yuzu developing his artistry. 

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Close, but he already confirmed it to be this:

Who sleeps all night in a cake made of strawberry?

Wakes up bright in a house cake of strawberry?

Livin' right in a cake made of strawberry?

Yazuri Hanya, wouldn't ya know!

so we'll get red and pink costume :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

finally!

12 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

noooooo no no no, big misunderstanding, the tissue box was actually there to say "Second OGM? Piece of cake, I can do that on one foot if I have to"

You guys are being too direct in this. 

The implied message is that next season is something that will tie in with the idea of pink, white , light and sugary. 

So see, it's definitely a mix of the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, with the Sleeping Beauty Suite by ole' man Tchaikovsky. Trust me on this. It only sounds odd, but I'm sure Yuzu will do a wonderful job interpreting the heck out of that program. 

:war:

9 minutes ago, Xen said:

You guys are being too direct in this. 

The implied message is that next season is something that will tie in with the idea of pink, white , light and sugary. 

So see, it's definitely a mix of the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, with the Sleeping Beauty Suite by ole' man Tchaikovsky. Trust me on this. It only sounds odd, but I'm sure Yuzu will do a wonderful job interpreting the heck out of that program. 

:war:

Tutu or I walk.

Just now, kaerb said:

lmao @ US media (not only for yuzu but c'mon, boyang won the only other mens major title this season and they just ignored him as usual)

The people they forgot is amazing, a list that includes the likes of Vincent Zhou, Jason Brown, Adam Rippon from the US, Kolyada and Aliev of Russia were left off, and nevermind smaller fed skaters like Cha, Bychenko or Deniss V.