General Yuzuru Chat

:POOH:: Mr Hanyu, we are planning for an ice show to celebrate your 2nd Olympic title.

:crazyshit2:: oh okay but I can’t skate

:POOH:: okay, it’s fine you can just act cute like usual

:tongueyuzu::1::8:

:POOH:: yes, exactly just like that

:headdesk2:

27 minutes ago, Anony said:

Looks to be an ice show set up for Yuzuru like ToI was in 2014?? Can anyone with better Japanese give a better translation?

Tickets preorder window will be 17 Mar. -20 Mar. and tickets will officially go on sale starting 1 Apr. It's a 3 day show from the looks of it, 13 Apr. - 15 Apr.

Awww too bad he can't skate but we'll have Yuzuru as the host then? 

A brief overview of Continues ~with Wings~
http://www.continueswithwings.com/

Date: April 13-15, 2018

Venue: Musashino-no-Mori Sogo Sports Plaza

http://www.musamori-plaza.com/

Ticket: 
Presale --- From March 17 12:00 until March 20 23:59 (JST)/
General release --- from April 1, 10:00 (JST)

Skaters: TBA

As Jardin translated he won't skate since he will still be undergoing treatment and rehabilitation. However, the guest skaters are those who had influenced and pass something on to him, so the show in a way would be a treat for him since usually, he doesn't have much time to enjoy other skaters' performances during a show.

TV Asahi seems to be a co-producer of the show, so chances are that one of the shows will be aired by them.

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

So he's basically going to machine-gun talk with his guests huh :biggrin:

Wow, so maybe he can do ice shows this summer even with rehab. Just commentator or interviewer role. Maybe they can do episodes of "behind the show" where a guide gives a general peek into the making of the shows. In which case, Yuzu can totally participate and ratings for just that segment alone will probably shoot through the roof.

*but someone will need to make sure he doesn't try to tie on boots and jump onto the ice*

Just now, sweetwater said:

A brief overview of Continues ~with Wings~
http://www.continueswithwings.com/

Date: April 13-15, 2018
Venue: Musashino-no-Mori Sogo Sports Plaza (http://www.musamori-plaza.com/)
Ticket: 
Presale --- From March 17 12:00 until March 20 23:59 (JST)/
General release --- from April 1, 10:00 (JST)
Skaters: TBA

As Jardin translated he won't skate since he will still be undergoing treatment and rehabilitation. However, the guest skaters are those who had influenced and pass something on to him, so the show in a way would be a treat for him since usually, he doesn't have much time to enjoy other skaters' performances during a show.

TV Asahi seems to be a co-producer of the show, so chances are that one of the show will be aired by them.

This is such a nice gift for him, if that's the intention! Go Asahi!

So if we're talking about those who influenced him, do we get choreography by Jeff, Nanami and Shae, will Shae skate, will Brian and Tracy skate? He pretty much made a list in his book.

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

Lol I'm 100% sure Yuzu will look exactly the same he does now at 30 :13877886:

By the way, does anyone know where I can find interviews about Yuzu's Vertigo program? I read somewhere that his coach's husband recommended the song  but I haven't seen/read the original source 

Here

Q:This programme has this sense of masculinity, what is your emphasis/highlight in this programme?
A:I tried to show the sexiness of an adult, a man in this programme. Hence why I chose to skate this programme. I haven’t been skating to this kind of fast tempo songs for quite a while, I hope people enjoyed watching me skating to this fast tempo kind of songs.

IIRC, It was Nanami-sensei's husband, Yoshida-san (who sharpens Yuzu's blades) that suggested the hip rolls in the choreography. Can't find the source though :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:. Honestly, I think he was trolling the kid. hehehe

Love google translate. When I used google translate on the webpage of the show, google made his name Hanyu Yasunori.

Under information, it seriously translated it as:

A message arrived from Yuzuru Hanyu for holding "Continues with Wings / Continues with Wings" » Message of Hanyu Yasunori here

:2::headdesk2: