General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

(It makes me uncomfortable to read about a private exchange like that, especially when Yuzu goes to such lengths to keep things private himself.)

I don't understand, what's the tweet saying? :0

EDIT: Oh i just realized maybe u are referring to misha's instagram post about his conversations with Yuzu 2 months ago. I think what he told Yuzu was pretty sweet actually. ; - ;

hace 9 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

(It makes me uncomfortable to read about a private exchange like that, especially when Yuzu goes to such lengths to keep things private himself.)

Yes, I also felt slightly uncomfortable reading this, but Misha cited only his own words, so it is ok. 

ETA And Brian already said that Yuzu was in a very gloomy mood during the first weeks after the injury so Misha didn't disclose anything private or new.

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I guess he just wanted to show people how hard yuzu have worked... he did use what he said and not yuzu's words so in a way I kind of feel that Misha was just trying to lay it all out there that yuzu worked hard to get to pyeonchang. There was countless rumours about the WD, team events, fake injury..

hace 1 minuto , cinemacoconut said:

What is the latest date that Yuzu can withdraw frm worlds?? Why hsnt he withdrawn yet? Worlds is in 2 weeks. 

JSF will make the announcement and it is up to them to decide when. 

5 minutes ago, Floria said:

Yes, I also felt slightly uncomfortable reading this, but Misha cited only his own words, so it is probably ok. 

I just feel that putting it on social media, though addressed to Yuzu, wasn't for Yuzu to read... it could have been sent as another private text.

16 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

Translation of initial tweet: Mysteries of civilization: why Misha Ge is such an unbelievable  gold and how we deserved him.

Misha's answer: Noone is perfect, but there is always something on what I need to work to improve myself. Many support me and I try to do opposite (actually I think he made a mistake in Russian and meaning was: and I try to return it back)