General Yuzuru Chat

I am so behind I don't know if I will get to catch up!!  But I can't wait to relive everyone's excitement on here all over again. Still photos to come, still video to upload, still some jet lag that I am sort of adjusting to, but what a whirlwind this month has been.  I love the new banner!  It warms my heart to see some order restored in the universe and see our guy so truly happy.  I remember thinking I didn't think I could be any happier after witnessing Yuzu win worlds in Helsinki.  But yeah, there is another level. The Olympics are amazing and insane all at once.  :goe:

10 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but Kenzo Shirai (of gymnastics Quad Twist fame) is thinking about a Quint twist after hearing that Yuzu is going to be challenging the 4A :facepalm:

Yuzu the trendsetter for new challenges :rofl: don't hurt yourself kenzo!

3 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I am so behind I don't know if I will get to catch up!!  But I can't wait to relive everyone's excitement on here all over again. Still photos to come, still video to upload, still some jet lag that I am sort of adjusting to, but what a whirlwind this month has been.  I love the new banner!  It warms my heart to see some order restored in the universe and see our guy so truly happy.  I remember thinking I didn't think I could be any happier after witnessing Yuzu win worlds in Helsinki.  But yeah, there is another level.  :goe:

Hey! I think I saw you and your friend in a news! :biggrin: it's footage from the show after yuzu's interview with tokyo ghoul's seiyuu a few pages back which shows fans support for yuzu during olys, I was so touched watching it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

25 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but Kenzo Shirai (of gymnastics Quad Twist fame) is thinking about a Quint twist after hearing that Yuzu is going to be challenging the 4A :facepalm:

Coaches of all sports will soon join Brian and his drinking buddies at their support group meetings