General Yuzuru Chat

We knew he'd do anything he had to because this Olympics was his biggest career goal. He took the risks knowingly. He got the reward.

Now he has time to heal, and we know he will get the very, very best care and they will treat his ankle like the national treasure that it is. Then he will recover, and we'll see him back on the ice when he's ready, knowing he's not pushing himself too hard to achieve his dream which felt like a ticking time bomb that he had to defuse at some point. Now it's gone. That clock is gone. He will take care of himself now. And anyway, twenties might be no longer that young for skaters, but 23 is very young for, you know, regular human beings. He's in his prime physically, so he will heal.

His mind will be more at peace now that he's got the second OGM. That will help his body heal, too. There won't be so much stress anymore. 

Just now, Syless Jinx said:

Real question tho: is he going to watch the ladies event?

I hope he does. As much as I love the bromance between Yuzu and the boys, I love his senpai attitude with Satoko (and Mai :sadPooh:) and the rest of the ladies too. Plus, when he complimented Satoko on her TE short.

(Need my Team Japan feels.)

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

But the damn troll, the 2018 Olympics was his childhood dream until now. He got it and the yonkaiten axel is his childhood dream now. Bloody hell, Yuzu, did you spend all the non-skating time of your childhood coming up with very, very lofty and seemingly impossible dreams?

After landing 4A...

Yuzu: actually, my childhood dream is to fly...